• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

The Official PS4/PS3/PS Vita PSN ID Thread!

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
my psn is the same as my username. im looking to join a non competitive clan of sorts. i have a mic. note that i am thirteen. the only multiplayer games i have now are tomb raider definitive and warframe.( dc universe online doesnt count but i have it ) i do stream regularly, almost daily actualy. i hope to meet some new freinds on psn. feel free to add me!

WackoDaSniper

PlayStation For Life
PSN: WackoDaSniper

I'm a PS gamer from the south who loves to have fun and kick butt. I'm a nice Christian guy and I love to go online and have a good time. I also speak a little Spanish. I do rage a little bit about the game sometimes. I am a YouTube commentator. My channel is youtube.com/WDSHQ. I just began doing beginner vids and am still learning so check it out! I have been playing video games since 2000, CoD since 2004, & BF since 2009. My favorite CoD/BF games are MW2 & BFBC2. I love to dig into first party and PS+ games. I own a PS1, PS3 and PS4. I played on XBL from 2009 to 2012, but then Microsoft falsely banned me so I hopped on the PSN bandwagon on March 3rd, 2012. I'm a big Gamecube fan and I collect Gamecube paraphernalia. I've been on many gamer sites like GC, 7s, MysticalModders, PS forums & MLG. I also used to be a modder in my old days, and I did a bit of trolling as well. To the point, I'm an old-school gamer who loves to have a good time so add me if you have a mic!

f_dog80

this is a copy/paste from my intro thread but figured I'd add myself to the growing list here aswell.
PSN ID: f_dog80

I'm 26, male, canadian eh!

Had a PS3 for 6-7 years and never really bothered creating a friend base. seems having people to play with now would be beneficial (destiny?) on the PS4 and hope to meet a handful of solid people to play with.

I recently moved to PS4 and regret not bothering trying to make friends to play with.

PS4 games

-cod ghosts
-TLOU
-trials fusion
-need for speed rivals
-AC4 black flag
-Lego movie game
-DESTINY on pre order... Of course.

plan on getting many, many more game of course aswell

I do have a headset, trying to get comfortable using it so bear with me

ellisepenna

I am starting a new account with psn. I'm a friendly gamer that have a few games. Psn lunaz94
Add me if you fancy :)

O

Ormeinator

Hi all looking for people to team up with on many PS4 titles currently playing the last of us, BF4 and Killzone as of Tuesday Destiny if anyone wants to join in on some co-op action add me psn id Ormeinator recently moved from 360 as xbox one didn't doo it for me. RPGs and FPS are my main games

N

Not-Jibber

HELLO! I'm new to the Playstation Network! I have Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls, Destiny, and Madden 15!
PSN IS: Not-Jibber

R

Rs5shooter

Hello peoples! I am new to PS4 and searching for some social mature friends to play around with. Feel free to add me: Rs5shooter
Looking forward :)

BiizR

PSN: BiizR
I am a 19 year old new to ps4 used to have an xbox ive got cod ghosts and I can play as ive played cod games for years will accept anyone as I have no friends yet theyre all still on xbox

drunkchiksrEZ

Holla My name is Luke and im new to these forums. Most of my friends got the XBOX ONE so i dont really have alot of friends to play with so if you guys wanna add me so we can play together that be GREAT!!! My PSN is drunkchiksrEZ and i do have a mic too.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements