• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS4: official wireless headset revealed, requires new firmware update

KMJ_84

Sony has confirmed that PS4 firmware update version 1.60 will release tomorrow, February 4, setting the console up for its official Pulse 2.0 wireless headset. Images of the headset were revealed over on PS Blog EU, and Sony confirmed that the firmware update also works with the GTA 5-branded Pulse headset.

The PS4 Pulse 2.0 headset will retail at the suggested price of £79.99/€89.99, and can run for eight hours on a single battery charge. it delivers 7.1 virtual surround sound and is also compatible with PS Vita handhelds using a bundled 3.5mm stereo mini jack.

PS4 and PS3 will also receive a new free Headset Companion App, which will give gamers greater control over their headset’s sound settings.

PS4_headset.jpg

http://www.vg247.com/2014/02/03/ps4-official-wireless-headset-revealed-requires-new-firmware-update/

Not a bad price for a decent enough headset - I still love my X12's though and they're doing just the trick.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
I love my Sharkoon X-Tatic 5.1 True Surround headset too.
But if Im able to find that new Sony headset cheap enough I may consider it also,only cause it would be nice to have a 'proper' wireless headset on PS4.(Not one that plugs into the controller or one that it is too expensive).
Even if it is 'only' virtual surround :p

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements