• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Ask the RAWK

Haze

Here's one, and I think everyone is dying to know - Why do you have a peanut fetish? :D

What would be your favourite meal to have cooked for you?

Hey, I don't think my girlfriend would take kindly to your blatant coming on to me.

Here's one, and I think everyone is dying to know - Why do you have a peanut fetish? :D

post-18342-imgur-the-simple-image-sharer-pBt0.gif

fantanoice

Don't worry, I wouldn't even consider cooking for someone voluntarily.

What consoles do you own?

Last edited:

Mudgee

My name is Adam.
Dear RAWK,
Based on the US worsening fiscal policies and growing net debt, set to topple $20 Trillion in the upcoming months, do you believe a Conservative approach or a progressive in-line stance on the budget deficit is the best plausible way to improve the bleak outlook on the AAA credit ratings?

Dear RAWK,
Based on the US worsening fiscal policies and growing net debt, set to topple $20 Trillion in the upcoming months, do you believe a Conservative approach or a progressive in-line stance on the budget deficit is the best plausible way to improve the bleak outlook on the AAA credit ratings?

As with everything, the true answer lies within the two extremes. Rather than focusing solely on ideology or pride, we must come to an understanding and take the middle path in order to achieve enlightenment. Namely, we should all kill and eat each other.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements