• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Ask Derri

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
Do you have a favourite author by chance?

Let's see what have I been reading.

James Patterson
Michael Ledwidge
JD ROBB AKA Nora Roberts
Janet Evanovich

Those are just a few of the authors I've been reading as of late.

Haze

Have you seen the film "Trainspotting"? If so, have you been to any of the locations in the movie? (being a Scottish film)

Random question I know.

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
Have you seen the film "Trainspotting"? If so, have you been to any of the locations in the movie? (being a Scottish film)

Random question I know.

I've never watched it all and when I did watch it I was young so I didn't understand anything.

Sorry I can't really answer your question.

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
I assume the question is asking if ever had sex with a fat chick? The answer would be no because I've never been with anyone.

No harm in that. I didn't do the no no cha cha with my first girl until I was 18 and it was the first girl I fell in love with. You'll remember your first time for the rest of your life. So my advice is to make it count with the right girl :)

Now, to get back on subject. Do you prefer your toilet paper over or under? Picture below in case you have no idea what the hell I'm talking about :)

img-2855648-1-ToiletPaper_over_or_under.jpg

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
I know this is ask Derri topic but I gotta reply too..

Over...under is just wrong as it's to hard to find the end otherwise :p

---

Derri: Generally speaking..Do you prefer chocolate flavour or Vanilla?

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
Now, to get back on subject. Do you prefer your toilet paper over or under? Picture below in case you have no idea what the hell I'm talking about :)

img-2855648-1-ToiletPaper_over_or_under.jpg

Over :p Under is just opening a whole can of worm of small problems.

I know this is ask Derri topic but I gotta reply too..

Over...under is just wrong as it's to hard to find the end otherwise :p

---

Derri: Generally speaking..Do you prefer chocolate flavour or Vanilla?

With regards to things like candy I'd go with chocolate. However with baked goods, pastries and stuff like that I like vanilla.

Haze

Simple question. You have to marry, bang and kill 3 games. Which game would you marry? Which game would you bang? And which would you kill? :D

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
Simple question. You have to marry, bang and kill 3 games. Which game would you marry? Which game would you bang? And which would you kill? :D

Okay, let's go here:

I'd Marry The Last of Us - Amazing Game
I'd bang Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare: Take that as you will
I'd Kill Assassins Creed: Unity - Such a disappointment

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements