• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Did you ever have a PSP? If so what happened to it?

tysovsky

Actually I bough a PSP Go recently, despite having a Vita and 3DS. I bought it mainly for emulators and for plating some of the games not available in Vita PS Store.

Livvy

I have one. Well, sorry I had one. I have no idea where it has gone, and I don't think I've seen it in quite some time truthfully. I keep meaning to have a proper raring out to look for it, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Which is a shame since I had it set up for emulation and there were a ton of GBA games on there that I was looking forward to playing.

firelily99

My brother had one but by the time I decided to try it out he managed to trash it. Handheld isn't my thing anyway so it was not a big deal; he is an idiot to begin with so it was no surprise that he ruined it.

insertkittyface

I had one, but I never really did anything with it, sadly. I don't even remember what games I had for it. It's still around here somewhere, I just don't exactly know where.

gamerteabwoi

I actually did have a PSP. I used to play it a lot when I had first gotten it , but I didn't play it for to long. The thing is the PSP was good for a while but it was not something that I could see that would be around for a long time. Right now I think if I really looked that I would be able to find my PSP. I don't know if it still works though because I have not played it for so long.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements