• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

ps4 games question

saeen

hello

so i have my niece in a different country and uses my psn. can i buy a game for him online through psn and that appears on his ps4 so he can play? is it possible?

thanks

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Welcome aboard saeen. I'm going to move this in PlayStation 4 for you so the support guys here will see it. There's a higher chance the support guys can help you as this is a question I don't know.

Dmadman72

I Shall Finish The Game
As long as his console is set to the same country as yours or at least the currency you buy the game with is for the country the console is set for I don't see a problem

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
i ll give it a try. thanks for replying ^^

Let us know how it works out. Feedback is crucial for us here so we know how to help people in the future :) And if it doesn't work, gives us something to work off of to find the solution ;) We have a good track record here with our unofficial Sony support team, lol.

saeen

Let us know how it works out. Feedback is crucial for us here so we know how to help people in the future :) And if it doesn't work, gives us something to work off of to find the solution ;) We have a good track record here with our unofficial Sony support team, lol.

that was prettyyy serious :D sure give me few days i ll get back here will see ^^

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
that was prettyyy serious :D sure give me few days i ll get back here will see ^^

No problem. Take your time :) And yes, we are a very seriously bunch ;) Ok not really. We like to have fun here. But seriously, we are totally serial about support :D

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements