• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Ps5 games crashing but PS4 games fine?

Zoz

Hi there,
Just thought I'd float this here before I do anything drastic. Ps5 bought day one. Never had any problems with it. All of a sudden, as of about 2 weeks ago, Valhalla started crashing after I'd downloaded the new Paris siege update. Didn't think much about it, at first. AC games have frozen and crashed before. But over the next couple of days it became unplayable.
I decided to delete the entire game and download it all again.
After doing this, I loaded Greedfall. Ps5 version. That froze and crashed.
Bottom line is all 4 of the ps5 games I have tried freeze and crash. But all PS4 games I have tried are fine. I have played one from the internal hard drive and the rest from an external. All fine.

Anybody heard of anything like this?

simonJ1306

I am literally getting same issue with demon souls (ps5)crashing so much it pretty much unplayable for me right now

Zoz

Did you guys update it to the latest update?
Yeah. I updated it this morning before I get round to boxing it up back for it's return. I tried Greedfall, and for a while I thought the update had somehow sorted it out. But no. Just as I was about to save the game after an hour of hassle free gameplay, it froze and crashed. Same old. That's every ps5 game but not PS4 versions.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements