• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Latest Purchases Thread

Haze

Just picked up Darksiders 2. Been keen on playing it for a little bit now. Have to try and break myself away from Metal Gear Solid first lol.

Cpt Blackadder

Just picked up Darksiders 2. Been keen on playing it for a little bit now. Have to try and break myself away from Metal Gear Solid first lol.
I'll be interested to know what you think of Darksiders 2 chap as i love the hack and slash genre, but thought darskiders 1 was a bore fest that had the worlds worst control system. Played about 4-5 hours of DS1 and got bored so gave up.

gamerteabwoi

I am thinking about getting watchdogs for the PS4 but I have been hearing a lot of people saying that the game simply isn't worth the money and that I could really do without it. I really thought that the game would be good but more and more I have been hearing that it really isn't the case. Other than that I think that I am definitely going to pull the trigger on Metal Gear Ground Zeros. I have been wanting that game for a long time.

Haze

Just arrived in the mail this morning. Been wanting this edition since it was announced!

dorryq.jpg

Haze

Came in the mail this morning. Believe it or not this is hard to find around where I live so eBay it was!

okwyad.jpg

Haze

Just received in the mail the PS3 version of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for my fiancée so now we can play together :)

Haze

I just purchased outlast and the episode whilst runner. Gonna download it when I get home.

Think you might of posted in the wrong section mate. This one is for PS3 games. There is one for PS4 games in the "Playstation 4 Games" section :)

Solarees

I bought 3rd Super Robot Wars Z online a while ago. It cost me around $100 to get! I know, I know. It is a Japanese game and very hard to get. But I managed to find a vendor online and bought it anyways. And then I was disappointed by it. I did not like it as much as I thought I would :(

Haze

Just picked up Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception The only entry I've wait to finish (had previously only played the first hour)

Seems like everybody has stopped playing PS3 games around here? :(

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
Just picked up Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception The only entry I've wait to finish (had previously only played the first hour)

Seems like everybody has stopped playing PS3 games around here? :(

Most of the games I've been getting are PS4. However I'll be getting AC Rouge before the end of the year but I think this will mark my last PS3 game, unless their is another title that'll only come out for the PS3.

Haze

Well... I'll sit here in the dark corner with the PS3, where we both will be gathering dust and cobwebs with the occasional hiss.

Haze

Came this morning:

309pmko.jpg

Don't care what anybody says, I love Naughty Bear. it's not perfect but I have fond memories playing it when it released!

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements