• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Latest Purchases Thread

Haze

What are your latest purchases? This could be games, controllers, anything to do with Playstation!

Just grabbed a pre-owned copy of Killzone 2 for $4 (AU dollars). Love the heck out of KZ3 but am yet to play this title. I feel ashamed! :p

BlackSolaris

Professional Escapologist
Well, i just pre-ordered Persona 4 Arena, i hope that counts.

Seriously, it took them one entire year to release it here on Europe, what were they thinking with that decision? The game was already in English, so how did it took so long?

BilboSwaggins

I just purchased Injustice: Gods Among Us for $69 a couple of days ago, haven't gotten around to playing it just yet. I have GTA V (of course!) and The Last of Us on pre-order.

xxfearless

I just got back from buying games yesterday, actually!

I bought Ni No Kuni, as a local store was having a sale on it for $35, which I found was a good deal since it's still a new game and wasn't a used copy. I'm really excited to start playing it, as I'm a huge fan of Studio Ghibli and love their style of animation. I'm probably going to give that one a go as soon as I get home from work tonight.

While I was at the store, I also picked up Fire Emblem: Awakening for my 3DS, as I've heard really fantastic things about it and love that style of RPG. I also picked up Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for GBA... found it in a bargain bin for $5 and was really excited as I've never seen it in a store before!

RaggaJungle

I have pre-ordered GTA5. I don't buy games that often due to lack of budget, however I figured pre-ordering GTA5 would be totally worth it as it's obviously going to be in high demand, and I want my copy as soon as possible!

DrRipley

I just purchased Injustice: Gods Among Us for $69 a couple of days ago, haven't gotten around to playing it just yet. I have GTA V (of course!) and The Last of Us on pre-order.

I'm so jealous. I've been wanting to pick up Injustice for a while now, but I haven't gotten around to it yet and I'm still saving up some money for buying multiple games so I could get a discount. Also, I'm jealous that you will get to play GTA V as soon as it gets released! We usually get games a little bit later here, so I'll probably be able to get it after 2 weeks to a month of its release.

As for my own recent purchases, I just got Yakuza 5 and I'm currently playing it. Looks good so far!

venomeye

I just bought DJ hero 1 and 2 with the decks still sealed and delivered for £4 bargain!!
I also just purchased a set of Astro A30 with the mix amp all leads,and battery pack all boxed and literally unused for £60.
I think I haven't done to bad :cool:

maurovis

What are your latest purchases? This could be games, controllers, anything to do with Playstation!

Just grabbed a pre-owned copy of Killzone 2 for $4 (AU dollars). Love the heck out of KZ3 but am yet to play this title. I feel ashamed! :p

I just purchased a small pizza and a small pack of chicken wings...oh wait we're talking about playstation for me it was a ps2 game called "black", and I have to say that I was very surprised with it. Great game for anyone that hasn't tried it yet.

TheCourier

Most recent for me was Fallout 3, but that was several weeks ago. And yes, I got it after playing New Vegas a lot first. Really wish I had played F3 first since a lot of things got improved between the two games, but it is still a very good game. And there are some advantages for getting popular games much later after they are released: Fallout 3 with all the DLC was only $20 on Amazon!

Takala32

My latest purchase was MLB the show 13. Loved MLB the show 12 and can say that I am pleased with this one. There is not too much different, but it is still a great game. Hopefully they put more new stuff into next years game.

Joker99352

I bought Valkyria Chronicles a few weeks ago because I'm trying to stick to PS3 exclusives. It's really good, but I haven't played it in a while (and I don't really know why). I've been pretty busy lately, so I haven't been playing games in general as much as I usually do, but I hope I'll have some more time on my hands soon.

Haze

Just purchased Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.

Tried downloading it from PS Plus but that was a pain. It was 13GB, then I had to download the free to play multiplayer to get to the single player, then I had to download the 2D and 3D movie packs which were a combined 24GB. I just gave up and grabbed a physical copy.

Can't wait to play it :)

Haze

Been a few weeks but purchased a handful of games :)

Rage
Mass Effect 2
Fighting Vipers
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Killzone HD
inFamous: Festival of Blood

Joker99352

Mass Effect 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. I replay it every once in a while and then import my information to Mass Effect 3, which I'm currently working my way through. I know it technically isn't a new game but I did just buy all the DLC for Mass Effect 3, and it's some of the best DLC I've ever played (just my opinion). Good DLC done right can make a game virtually a brand new experience, which is another reason I love the Mass Effect series.

Haze

Mass Effect 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. I replay it every once in a while and then import my information to Mass Effect 3, which I'm currently working my way through. I know it technically isn't a new game but I did just buy all the DLC for Mass Effect 3, and it's some of the best DLC I've ever played (just my opinion). Good DLC done right can make a game virtually a brand new experience, which is another reason I love the Mass Effect series.

You are correct Sir! Mass Effect 3's last DLC was fantastic! Played it on the 360, but loved the DLC.

lindbergh

You know what, I just had to get my hands on The Last of Us. It has been getting a lot of rave reviews and I had to experience it first hand. It received a perfect 10 from IGN and I thoroughly agree with their rating. I'm still just skin deep into the game and I'm so impressed. I'm having a blast!

Torisaur

I finally got a copy of GTA IV for my PS3. You don't even know how excited I am, especially after all of the things that I've seen online about the game for the years past, and all the various Let's Plays I've watched for a while as well. Everyone just looks like they're having so much fun with these games, and I just REALLY want my copy to show up in the mail already so I can as well. :eek:

Haze

You know what, I just had to get my hands on The Last of Us. It has been getting a lot of rave reviews and I had to experience it first hand. It received a perfect 10 from IGN and I thoroughly agree with their rating. I'm still just skin deep into the game and I'm so impressed. I'm having a blast!

You lucky so and so. Jealous of you right now!

Haze

Just purchased the PS Vita! Along with Resistance: Burning Skies and Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale :D

2uhu34w.jpg

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements