• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Latest PS4 Game purchases

montytom

Ive only had my PS4 a couple of weeks so dont have many games.
I have bought COD advanced warfare and also Alien Isolation.
Last night I downloaded Outlast and also the DLC Im not great with horror games

Haze

This morning:

59v3fn.jpg

I'm a cool kid now :D

Haze

Did you get dragon age inquisition?

....no. I'm sorry :(

If I could, I would of got all three of the games I wanted (Far Cry 4, GTA V and Dragon Age: Inquisition),

In a couple of weeks I'll be going away over Christmas for 3 weeks and will only have my PS Vita on me so just wanted to get one game to play until I have to leave.

Haze

Re-purchased Watch Dogs. Going to give it another shot. Hope it grabs my attention this time :p

Haze

What? Re-purchased? -]

To cut a long story short, I sold it not long after I bought it. Played it a little over an hour and didn't get into it so I sold it (plus needed the $). But EB Games had it pre-owned for $23 so I figured why not give it another go. Plus I actually still have the Collector's Edition packaging that has everything but the game so... now it's complete. :D

rkkeller

I just bought Madden 15 and MLB on the black friday sales. They were never high on my list, but the prices were right! :>

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
I recently purchased The Last of Us Remastered as part of the 12 Deals of Christmas Playstation are doing. Reduced from £40 down to £17 so I could justify buying it again after spending £60+ on TLoU + pass.

Haze

Finally grabbed this... for $30 brand new (had games to trade plus extra 50% trade in value)

2wf1chx.jpg

Also forgot to mention I picked up a couple games from the January Sale on the PS Store.

The Walking Dead: Season 2 and Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (both PS4)

Last edited:

Nubosis

Just picked up (actually downloaded :p) Killzone Shadowfall (on sale on playstationstore, with other stuff) i got instantly hooked up when i started i to see how it looked like.

WackoDaSniper

PlayStation For Life
Downloaded Borderlands 2 from PS Plus on my PS3
Pre-ordered Dying Light for PS4
And ordered PS Vita Borderlands 2 Bundle!

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
If its OK to ask how much did you pay now?
Was in a bundle?

And erm...isnt this the 3rd time you're back on PS4 mate? :eek:

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements