• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Your preferred design of the new console.

MrGoosoodude

As we all know by now, the PlayStation 4 has not shown it's face. Only it's son, the DualShock 4. But I would like to know, how do you want the new console to look? Do you want it to look like it's alien technology? Or as if it's from the future? Or do you want it look like the PS3 Slim, with some blue lights? Also, would it effect your buying if it looked exactly like the current PS3? Tell me what you guys think!

-Goo

Haze

Doesn't really bother me what it looks like as it's about what it can do at the end of the day. But if I had to think of a preferred design, I guess something about the size of the PS3 Slim, and I would love like you said something to do with blue lights like the DualShock 4 controller has.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
danealegana Your Preferred Price for a PS4 PlayStation 4 54
Preach2k Playstation 5 new design introduction (Concept)! PlayStation 5 0
Preach2k Release Date, Games, Final Design, Controller & more! PlayStation 5 0
Preach2k PLAYSTATION 5 ( PS5 ) REVEAL DETAIL SOON ! / DESIGN LEAK - UI / PSVR 2 2020! PlayStation 5 0
Preach2k PS5 | First World Wide Look At The Playstation 5 Design! PlayStation 5 0
Preach2k PS5 PlayStation 5 Trailer - Concept Design V5 - Welcome to the future of Gaming - VR4Player ! PlayStation 5 2
Preach2k Playstation 5 controller -Trailer DualShock 5 Concept Design! PlayStation 5 Accessories & Peripherals 0
Solarees Signature design? Off Topic Lounge 8
onison ps4 design PlayStation 4 9
brad Playstation 4 Design? PlayStation 4 30
DrRipley What Do You Think Of PS4's Design? PlayStation 4 10
BlackSolaris PS4 design PlayStation 4 13
Preach2k PS5 Details REVEALED | Sony PlayStation 5 High End GPU Cooling & Next Gen Console Pricing Details! PlayStation 5 0
C Watered Down or True Next Gen. Power House of a Console.. You get what you pay for. PlayStation 5 0
Preach2k PS5 console reveal LEAKED by Sony Developer! (PlayStation 5 News) PlayStation 5 0
Carlos Sony confirms the next console is PlayStation 5 PlayStation 5 1
Carlos Next Gen PlayStation console confirmed PlayStation 5 1
Oberon Sega Classic Game Console (bought one) Other Gaming Talk 13
J Console fanboys Rant Other Gaming Talk 6
Sekelani New destiny console PlayStation 4 5
Sekelani Thing of getting the Batman themed playstation 4 console PlayStation 4 11
R Is their a console for PC games? PC Games 2
B Does this damage my ps4 console? PlayStation 4 5
Derri Sale-Bargain-Cheap PS4 Games, Console, or Accessories PlayStation 4 0
S Ps4 Controller and Primary ps4 console PlayStation 4 3
jCage Which monitor is better for gaming on PS4 console? (i need help) PlayStation 4 3
L Few important questions before buying my PS4 console PlayStation 4 44
Alex_68 Post Your Console Setup Pictures Other Gaming Talk 27
N Two players - two controllers - one console???? PlayStation 4 2
Oberon Google Reveals $99 Nexus Games Console Other Gaming Talk 1
gamerteabwoi What Do You Think Is The Best Game That You Played On The Console? PlayStation 3 7
gamerteabwoi Flipping The Console Over PlayStation Legacy 7
iamthenight90 pc games you want on console PlayStation 4 28
deathbyprayer Should I upgrade my computer or just buy a console? PC Games 6
Frantic Oh Snap, Top Selling Console for 5 Straight Months in The U.S.!!! PlayStation 4 18
O Where to find a new PS4 Console Body PlayStation 4 44
KMJ_84 PS4: 100 games expected in 2014, console “generally sold out” PlayStation 4 9
Mikey Paine Are you a better at console or PC games? PC Games 20
DrRipley Mad Catz New Console Other Gaming Talk 13
KMJ_84 Amazon’s Android console to launch this year priced below $300 Other Gaming Talk 14
trueblue Anyone ever put one of them skins on their console? PlayStation 4 6
KMJ_84 Xbox One won't be Microsoft's last console, exec suggests Xbox 1
B PS3 to PS4 Upgrade without PS3 Console PlayStation 4 3
jstep7262 Sony still winning console war with 4.2 million PS4 consoles sold PlayStation 4 29
daimashin Does vertical make the console hotter? PlayStation 4 5
Rocketman Vita vs 3DS. Which console do you think will end up with the most sales? PlayStation Vita 34
daimashin Different colored console. PlayStation 4 9
L Does ps4 controller work on PS3 console? PlayStation 4 1
D So apparently it's the Console transitions fault that people hate Ghosts PlayStation 4 13
M PS4 loses Black Friday console war PlayStation 4 27