• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Your Latest TV Series You Love To Watch

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
I know it started in 2013 but Ive been watching Bates Motel.
Its quite good,
I believe its actually finished now with a total of 5 seasons.
Im currently on season 4.

Dmadman72

I Shall Finish The Game
I am on season 10 of the BBC Shameless. if the show could be described in one word it would be "Warped"

Alex_68

SONS OF ANARCHY on Netflix

So_A_Jax_Teller_OK.jpg

It's a real kick-ass serie, I loved it from the first to the last episode. Extremely addicting. :Onya

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Good one Haze.

I have all the seasons on blu,one of my fav shows and look forward to Kurt Sutters spin off show The Mayans MC.

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
im watching season three of fargo, its odd. the second season is one of my favorite seasons of anything, so id recommend

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Just finished Part 3 of the Ranch. Probably my favorite Netflix show right now. Though I grew up on a farm and I like to drink so it resonates with me :)

Alex_68

I'm now watching Breaking Bad on Netflix:

Season_4_Poster_5.jpg

I wasn't sure I'd have liked it at the beginning but now I'm happy, its amusing and intriguing :Onya

:grin

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
I'm now watching Breaking Bad on Netflix:

I wasn't sure I'd have liked it at the beginning but now I'm happy, its amusing and intriguing :Onya

Oh man are you in for a treat.
This show gets really good as the seasons go on.
Infact I also bought all 5 seasons on blu :Onya

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
I'm a couple episodes behind. I play Dungeons and Dragons on Sunday so I just DVR it. But I've been playing a lot of Destiny so that happened, lol. But PlayStation Vue will keep it for a while so I'll get to it soon :)

deewelch

I love to watch action or zombie films so the two series film that I love to watch is "The Prison Break and The Walking Dead".

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements