• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Your Latest TV Series You Love To Watch

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Started watching 'The Bastard Exectioner'. Sons of Anarchy's creator Kurt Sutter's new series.
Wasnt completely sold on the first 2 eps.
Wasnt bad but wasnt great.Dunno,will watch a few more and see how it goes.

nDiVinEx

I don't know if anybody has ever heard of it but I've been watching a TV Series called 'The 100'. I find it really interesting. Don't want to ruin it for those who do want to go ahead and watch it but I would recommend watching it!

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Ash vs Evil Dead.

Season 1 Ep 1 has shown.
Yep,it's good. If you loved the old Evil Dead,Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness you will like this.
Same style..gory and fun.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Started watching 'The Bastard Exectioner'. Sons of Anarchy's creator Kurt Sutter's new series.
Wasnt completely sold on the first 2 eps.
Wasnt bad but wasnt great.Dunno,will watch a few more and see how it goes.
Well,Season 1 is done and Kurt Sutter the show's creator has cancelled it himself.
So that's it. The one and only season. Just not enough people watching it apparently.

After all ten eps I thought it did get better and still had potential to get better but as it was it was'nt great.
No matter.

I don't know if anybody has ever heard of it but I've been watching a TV Series called 'The 100'. I find it really interesting. Don't want to ruin it for those who do want to go ahead and watch it but I would recommend watching it!

I like the idea behind it, but hate the show and stopped about near the end of season 1. Concept is fantastic, execution is a bunch of teens having relationship problems with survival on the line.

dfillmon

Me and the wife have been watching Black Sails lately. I found it a little slow at first but it definitely picked up.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
I watched the very first ep of Black Sails. I can see how people may like it but personally pirates are'nt my thing :p

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
I started watching Preacher. The show is twisted, dark, somewhat funny (in a dark way) but really good. I recommend giving it a go. Its on Sundays 9PM on AMC.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Just recently watched Stranger Things on Netflix...man that was really enjoyable.Loved the 80's time period and sound/music as well as the story to ofcourse. :Onya

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
Just recently watched Stranger Things on Netflix...man that was really enjoyable.Loved the 80's time period and sound/music as well as the story to ofcourse. :Onya

gotta love that synthwave music, but i have a question. did you like the second or first half of the show more

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Neither really,overall all was good to me.
Let me guess,you preferred the first half of the series?

A fantastic Bond like show, only 6 episodes is The Night Manager. Staring the guy who played Loki in Avengers. Amazing show and one complete story. No wondering if they will renew for another season, left with a cliff hanger.

Also really like Mr Robot, have not seen second season yet, but first was amazing. Peaky Blinders, another amazing who that is worth watching.

Not a show I love, but a show I hate... Supergirl. Worst writing and plots ever for a super hero. For someone with he powers of Superman she is constantly in life or death fights. Her aunt is in on earth with about 20 other Kryptonians with the powers of Superman, that alone should have them ruling the world without trouble. Kryptonite is in abundance it seems. I do keep watching though to see how awful it gets, and it never fails. Awful awful awful.

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Georgfive, I'm a huge Walking Dead fan. Never miss an episode :)

I've been watching The Expanse lately. It's a sci-fi series on SyFy here in the States (probably some other channel elsewhere :) ). It follows a couple different groups about how they are trying to avoid a war between Earth, Mars and the factions in the asteroid belt. It is very good and I highly recommend it if you like really good sci-fi.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements