• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Your Biggest Complaints For PS3

DrRipley

For me, it's the significantly lower amount of games, which I totally understand since higher graphics will tend to take more time, focus and effort, so obviously there will be a lot less of these made. I do miss having more to choose from, though. And I liked it better when half the library wasn't comprised of first person shooters, but still, I appreciate the PS3 for what it is. What are your biggest qualms with the PS3 if there are any? Or do you think it's pretty much near-perfect as it is?

carclain

agreed^ the ps store update is much slower and awful. search is even slower than browsing. i cant' find anything i need to find, i find myself in a search loop all the time, first incorrect result to another.

BlackSolaris

Professional Escapologist
The main issue I have - the "updated" Playstation Store.

- This (just the speed of the damn thing, the design is okay-ish)
- Singstar icon in Games (seriously, what the hell, Sony?)

Yeah, i don't have many complaints...

RaggaJungle

I agree also on the updated PS Store. It looked better how it was prior to the update. Not only does items take longer to load, but the general look and feel of it is not as good either.

xxfearless

Definitely the Playstation Store update - it was unnecessary and doesn't have the same functionality as the previous version. The one kind of interesting thing they added with the update were apps, and even then, the offerings are lackluster. The only useful ones are Netflix (which Playstation already had) and YouTube (which doesn't run as well as YouTube on Playstation's browser used to). They need to develop new, interesting apps!

I also don't like the update times on some games, and the PSN. They take WAY too long. When I'm in the mood to play a game, these updates bore me and I often walk away to go do something else. I definitely agree about the games, too. I like the selection there is, but next to the PS2's library it just doesn't stand out.

venomeye

The biggest gripe for me is the compulsory updates I mean honestly if I want an update for simplified Chinese or a permanent link to the Singstar store then I will come and find it, I do not want it to be forced on to me every time I fire up my Playstation.
That is all!

Joker99352

This is a really minor thing, but I don't like the heads-up menu on the PS3. I prefer the Xbox 360 menu, but it really isn't that big of a deal overall. I also kind of dislike the slim PS3's disc drive; I feel like it's going to break if I'm not super careful around it all the time.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements