• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Who here is going to be getting Watch Dogs for the PS4?

unwittyoneliner

Watch Dogs will be coming out for the PS3 and PS4. I remember when Watch Dogs was first shown, there was speculation that it might be a next gen title since it looked so good. I wonder how well it would run on the PS3; I'm assuming it would use all of the processor's power. If you plan on purchasing Watch Dogs, which console are you going to get it for?

LuckyPupil

Watch Dogs is quite the game. It's very impressive with all they have planned and have shown. I'm planning on snagging it for the PS4. It seems to be the ideal console to experience it in all of its glory.

OniBlackMage

RPG Ambassador
Well, for the PS3 certainly. I would be pleased if it was one of the games that could fully harness the hardware potential of the PS3. It looks like it could, actually. If the PS4 version was somehow better or unique in a way other than graphics, I might consider it.

Clark Wayne

I for one am definitely getting Watch Dogs, as it has been one of my most anticipated games since it was revealed during E3 last year. Everything about the game from what I've seen so far just looks incredible. I already have the game preordered so all I have to do now is wait until it is finally released later this year. Hoping it lives up to the hype.

Haze

*Moved thread to correct section*

I'm not too sure. Really it depends if I get a PS4 shortly after release. If I do then for sure the PS4 version, but if it looks like I'm not going to get my hands on the PS4 for a while, then I'll give in to temptation and go for the PS3 version.

Mudgee

My name is Adam.
My friend was talking about this today, I'll definitely consider it as a potential purchase.

ozadin

I definitely will. Watch Dogs is one of my most anticipated games for the PS4 other than GTA V which might not even be released for the PS4, Knack and DriveClub. The graphics of the game is amazing, and very realistic, the gameplay is pretty impressive, and the playstyle is very unique. You can basically control anything you want and solve objectives. Not to mention, that it's open world as well which means there are tons of side quests, mini games, and you can even mess with people probably. This is the only stealth game I will probably play since it looks so amazing.

Medza

I never make game buying decisions after seeing a couple of trailers and that's why I don't like to preorder anything. Currently what we are seeing is a very buttered up version of the game, as much as it looks interesting and promising, I can't help to be somewhat skeptical. I will personally wait for the game to come out and for some honest reviewers to have a look at the game, until then I will hold my horses and observe the development process, but I won't get too excited.

The Unlosing Ranger

Mighty Strike-Out Slugger
I may do so eventually, but I'm just gonna get it for my 360 this gen since I don't plan to buy a PS4 for a long while. But I will eventually pick up the PS4 version of Watch Dogs, surely. Unless I get it from PS+ miraculously before I buy it!

unwittyoneliner

I never make game buying decisions after seeing a couple of trailers and that's why I don't like to preorder anything. Currently what we are seeing is a very buttered up version of the game, as much as it looks interesting and promising, I can't help to be somewhat skeptical. I will personally wait for the game to come out and for some honest reviewers to have a look at the game, until then I will hold my horses and observe the development process, but I won't get too excited.

What do you mean by buttered up? There have been lengthy gameplay session videos also, not just trailers. I agree that there should be some hesitance on the part of consumers when it comes to a new IP, but I would be really surprised if this game doesn't turn out to be fantastic. You can tell that the hacking actions are smooth and not clunky, and the visuals and interface are beautiful. Either way, I won't be buying it day one, so I'll have a chance to read some reviews first. I'm looking forward to Adam Sessler's review for rev3.

BlackSolaris

Professional Escapologist
Definitely will get this, if not for the PS4 then for the PS3 and if not for that i will get it on the PC. Seems like a nice change of pace in comparison to other open-world sandbox games, with a more realistic approach to the thing while still involving technological advancements.

NatureSun

Mee!!!

Watch Dogs is so impressive, in fact it's the first cross generation game which I think wouldn't be done justice to in the current gen. So I am planning to buy it for my PS4.

It will be my first and probably only PS4 game I buy this year.

wowtgp

I am mainly a PC gamer who likes to pay console exclusive games on his PS3. So I would go with the PC version since it's going to be the best version. I thought about pre-ordering it for PS4, but it will arrive late.

GetFresh

I'm going to get the game, but just not on the PS4. I will be getting it for the Xbox. It looks like an amazing game and will be worth the money. I really can't wait!

dragoonblade

I think it's on the list for most PS4 owners. Honestly if it hadn't been delayed the question would have probably been who doesn't own Watch Dogs. I'm definitely planning on buying it on release and am super excited for it. It hasn't even been released yet and is a game of the year contender.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements