• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What's the game you would like to get a sequel?

mauricioq

I would like a new red dead redemption, and I can't be alone in this one, that game was amazing!
The new mirror's edge is also getting released someday in the future (announced at E3 this year) so I'm pretty excited for it since the first one was great, although it was really short, the mechanics were really unique and the game was quite original.
So how about you, what's your choice for a sequel?

Last edited:

Dmadman72

I Shall Finish The Game
I have been waiting for years for a brothers in arms sequel. By the looks of it I will be waiting many more :[

Dame6089

I know Majora's Mask takes place directly after Ocarina of Time, i would really like a true Ocarina sequel. What I would like though, is a game where you play as Zelda during the game. It would be really interesting to know what Zelda/Sheik was doing while Link was collecting the Medallions.

lindbergh

What about an immediate sequel to the Last of Us? That would be awesome. But I guess that Naughty Dog is saving it for the PS4. Also, the sequel to Shadow of the Colossus which is The Last Guardian should have been out by now! What's Sony doing? They keep on making sequels but the two games that matter the most are left in the dark.

mauricioq

What about an immediate sequel to the Last of Us? That would be awesome. But I guess that Naughty Dog is saving it for the PS4. Also, the sequel to Shadow of the Colossus which is The Last Guardian should have been out by now! What's Sony doing? They keep on making sequels but the two games that matter the most are left in the dark.

I totally forgot about Shadow of the Colossus, man, that game was amazing, one of my favorites ever, it felt so short yet so well done and emotional can't believe it didn't come to my mind. :(
The last guardian is in development for a long time now.. I just hope it's as good as the last one or it's going to be very disappointing.

themarksquared

I want an Uncharted 4 or a sequel to The Last of Us. Although my only experiences with the game was when I visited my best friend's house, I can truly say that I enjoyed the games and I can't wait to see a sequel. If ever they do make a sequel, it'd be nice to have them on the PC also.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements