• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What was the last movie you watched?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I watched Gretel & Hansel. Interesting movie indeed.
Interesting, but stupid. The story got pretty stupid as soon as the kids realize that the person they're talking to is a witch, and forms a bond with her. *rolleyes*

That being said, I watched the "Sonic The Hedgehog" film, and it was the best movie I've seen in a while. Before that, it was Bad Boys for Life in the theaters. :)

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
My brother got me the Star Wars Despecialized Edition for Christmas on blu-ray. It's been a long time since I saw the original unmolested Star Wars movies. Though it's not an official release, it's the closest we will get until, rather if, Disney actually releases the original theatrical versions. I'm glad to have both versions now in my collection. Eventually, I'm gonna hook up a VCR to my tube TV and grab my VHS box sets from my parents.

Last edited:

olvs

Banned
A Promising Young Woman.Really enjoyed it.

Just when I thought the film was coming to a close, it turned out that there was still a good chunk more to go.Powerful stuff.

olvs

Banned
The Gangster, The Cop, The Devil 9/10
Excellent movie, really enjoyed it. Korean serial killer thriller. Violence to the extreme.

olvs

Banned
Bill and Ted Face The Music - 5/10

That might even be a bit generous. Maybe I just struggled with how and why the music would save the world?

Olive00

Rewind This! Fantastic documentary about the conception of the VCR and those who still collect VHS tapes to this day. Really loved this documentary as it brought a great deal of nostalgia for me as I used to collect VHS when I was younger. And is it just me, or do you miss the old cover art on video tapes which made the movie a lot better then what it actually was as opposed to these days with photoshopped covers with floating heads? Recommend this to anybody who used to love VHS!

ben771williiams

I saw the movie "Forevermore" from Marvel, I really liked it. Especially the fact that they called Angelina Jolie to play an equally important role there, I love her as an actress and at her age, she looks very good. The movie itself was full of surprises, I really enjoyed it as a whole, it was also full of surprises at the end. I recommend you to watch it.

Nomad

The last movie I watched was Batman. Even though the movie has received rave reviews from the general viewers and Metacritic, I did not like the movie, I found it to be slow-paced and lengthy.

mmor

Banned
FALL (2022) - 7/10

Great vertigo inducing cinematography and a thrilling first half, but it didn’t quite pan out as I was expecting.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements