• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What was the last movie you watched?

Alex_68

Pink_Floyd_The_Wall.jpg

Pink Floyd - The Wall

It's not the first time I watch it but it's always a trip. Wonderful movie.

Saw Logan yesterday. HOLY CRAP that is exactly what a wolverine movie should be like. Extreme gruesome and bloody violence. What good is Wolverine and his claws if they never cut anyone?? Great story in this, a fitting end to the character, at least with the current actor. Hopefully they continue on in this theme for future X-Men movies. Nothing dumbed down, just dark and gritty, good story, lots of action, fantastic movie!

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Have some spare time at the moment so thought may as well watch Wonder Woman,a few people have told me its good so thought may as well.
And yes,its very entertaining.
She's no token super hero and without giving away spoilers,she really is more,you find out in the movie.
For my personal enjoyment Id score this an 8/10.
And I didnt even mention how Gal Gadot is easy on the eyes :eek: (without trying to be sexist)

deewelch

I watched COCO "Grandma VS Mariachi" from Disney Pixar Animation Movie, I can't post the link but you can search it on youtube and I bet that it is really funny!

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
I have a thing for B sci-fi movies. I'll sometimes go on Amazon and pick one out that has 1 star. Found one with Casper Van Dien last night called Star Raiders: The Adventures of Saber Raine. As a big fan of Starship Troopers, I had to. Honestly, I loved it and they set it up for a sequel (which I really hope they make). I've seen a lot of bad B sci-fi movies but this one was by far the best bad B movie I've seen. Acting was pretty good and the story was quite average. The special effects are right up there with a low budget film but with the budget they had, they weren't terrible. Akin to a very talented film student's special effects. The costumes of the aliens were creative but not very lifelike. You can tell they were rubber but they put a lot of time in making them. With a better budget, they would have worked more fluidly. You can tell watching it that they knew they were making a B movie and decided to roll with it. Also, I was impressed with the cinematography. Their Director of Photography was good and I wasn't expecting such decent camera work for a B movie. And at 1 hour 20 minutes, the pacing was perfect and didn't feel like it dragged. If you have Amazon Prime and an hour and a half to kill, I'd check it out. But be warned, you have to like B Sci-fi to appreciate it. Otherwise if you compare it to a Hollywood movie, you'll hate it. Basically, go in without expectations and you'll enjoy it ;)

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
To much to sift through to see.
Isnt it easier just to mention it in a post here? :eek:

Last movie I watched was Scream (cause I just bougt the 4 movie collection on blu)
See,easy eh :Onya

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
To much to sift through to see.
Isnt it easier just to mention it in a post here? :eek:

Last movie I watched was Scream (cause I just bougt the 4 movie collection on blu)
See,easy eh :Onya

well fine then
the last good movie i watched was a nice little film called Paris, Texas
9/10 would recommend

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Last movie I watched was Animal House. My little cousin is going to college so I had to show it to her. 10/10 because it's a freaking classic!

bogota

The last one I watched in the cinema is Endgame, lol. I became so busy and was not able to get a time to watch any movie after that. Anyway, for me it's 9/10!

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements