• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What was the last movie you watched?

Haze

What was the last movie you watched and how was it?

Just watched "The Loved Ones"

Was pretty good. A few cringe-worthy moments (mainly, the drill scene)

ozadin

I haven't watched a movie in years. I think the last movie I watched was on an airplane was Kick-Ass.
Funny movie :)

NickJ

Resident Evil Retribution. Terrible movie really. I don't know why the studio keeps allowing Paul Anderson to write these movies.

cmilliken

The last movie I watched was Lincoln. This is an excellent Steven Spielberg produced film. Daniel Day Lewis portrays Abraham Lincoln in this film, and does an amazing job as well. The movie starts after the Battle of Gettysburg and follows Lincoln's struggles throughout the Civil War both at home with his family and with his country as well. The film ends as Lincoln is assassinated, yet his murder is not actually shown - his son, Tad is watching a play when he hears of his father's death. The movie is very intriguing, educational, and very emotional at the end.

hotshot

Silver Linings Playbook, a cool movie with Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys a little dark comedy.

danealegana

The Croods. Thats the last movie I watched in the cinema together with my niece when my brother ask me to take care of her for a while. That was a month ago, I think.

I decided to go out with my niece when we got bored inside at home. She wasnt really fond of going to the play park too. Good thing The Croods was showing that week.

branwen

Cabin in the Woods. It was a really fun watch. In the beginning, I thought it was another "formula" thriller movie, but it turned out to be some well-thought of film, to the point where I thought it was ridiculously hilarious.

Haze

Star Trek - 2009

Absolutely fantastic! This got me into Star Trek and now I'm making my way through the entire catalogue (starting with the films and Enterprise) The casting was perfect and being a big Star Wars guy, it made me question my faith/loyalty. :p

NickJ

Cabin in the Woods. It was a really fun watch. In the beginning, I thought it was another "formula" thriller movie, but it turned out to be some well-thought of film, to the point where I thought it was ridiculously hilarious.

I was disappointed by Cabin In The Woods. The ending felt rushed and most of the movie didn't push the envelope enough. Not to mention the acting was terrible. All these people were casted because they were good looking. Not for their genuine acting abilities.

branwen

I was disappointed by Cabin In The Woods. The ending felt rushed and most of the movie didn't push the envelope enough. Not to mention the acting was terrible. All these people were casted because they were good looking. Not for their genuine acting abilities.

I had that feeling, too, after watching the movie. I was in it for the story, though. I feel it would be better if they focused on the mythology thing instead of making it look like a fusion of thriller and mythology.

Haze

Star Trek IV

Was very good surprisingly. Especially considering the plot was about going back in time to find whales ha.

themarksquared

The last movie I watched was Michael Jackson's This Is It. I'm a big fan of the man and whenever I feel down, the movie would serve as my safety net. The movie proved that old age should not be a hindrance in doing something you love. Despite Michael Jackson being 50, he was still able to give a good performance during the rehearsals for his tour.

It's very sad that he died. I can really say that we missed one hell of a show. R.I.P MJ.

Haze

Kentucky Fried Movie

10/10

I have literally never laughed so much at a movie in all my life. A new entry in my Top 10 films of all time.

Haze

Posting again :D

Star Trek: Generations

Going through all the Star Trek films and unfortunately I've come across my first disappointing entry. Maybe I was just used to the original Enterprise crew and grew fond of them that the Next Generation crew were prone to disappoint me. Give it another film though and I'm positive I'll like the new crew as much as the original.

andyred

I went to Watch The HangOver 3 on Saturday and Oh my god it was hilarious and definitely one of the best out of the 3. It was less hectic than the other 2 and a bit more Oceans Eleven style, but it was well worth it and a great ending to the series.

I was hoping that a fourth one would be in the pipeline but I check on line and they aren't making anymore in the series... gutted to say the least.

Looks like I need to take a trip myself to Vegas and create my own one - Anyone fancy joining me? Haha!

Haze

I went to Watch The HangOver 3 on Saturday and Oh my god it was hilarious and definitely one of the best out of the 3. It was less hectic than the other 2 and a bit more Oceans Eleven style, but it was well worth it and a great ending to the series.

I was hoping that a fourth one would be in the pipeline but I check on line and they aren't making anymore in the series... gutted to say the least.

Looks like I need to take a trip myself to Vegas and create my own one - Anyone fancy joining me? Haha!

Wow. You're the first person I've read that loved it. Which is good because been looking forward to this one. (I actually preferred Part 2 to the first one - I know)

Joker99352

The last new movie I watched was Lincoln with Daniel Day-Lewis. It was really good for what it was, but it wasn't very exciting. I liked it a lot, but it was neither Spielberg's best nor Day-Lewis's best acting. Overall the acting was very, very good, and the story (being true) was great. I'm working my way through last year's best picture nominees, and I still have to see Argo, Life of Pi, Silver Linings Playbook, and possible a couple others that I'm forgetting.

Haze

Star Trek Into Darkness

Was really good. But not great. That's really all I can say about it.

Before Sunrise + Before Sunset

How I never watched these movies before baffles me. Absolutely loved both of them. Seriously.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements