• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What was the last movie you watched?

Haze

Teen Lust

A boy tries to loose his virginity quick before his parents give him up as a sacrifice.
lol..A little different but has funny moments.

5/10

----

Vacation

Rusty is all grown up with a family of his own and again,takes the family to WalleyWorld.
If you loved the old Lampoon Vacation movies you may like this..or not.Hard to say.
It does use the same style of gags sometimes and though some might say it's outdated I think it didnt seem rehashed entirely.
It was a great movie,but of you this style of silly gags then you may like it.
For me,I laughed at a number of bits and while the story has been done before I think it's worth a watch.

A short cameo by the man himself,Chevy Chase as Clark Griswold and Beverly D'Angelo as Ellen Griswold are welcomed.

5/10

----

Cooties

Zombie infected kids run a muck and eating the teachers at a school.
I normally appreciate this sort of silly movie but had hard time keeping interest as it went on.

3/10
Lots of 5/10 movies lately Obs!

Can't be a good year of movies for you I take it?

Haze

Vacation - 8/10

We had a really good time with this one. So many funny moments. Mrs Haze especially loved it (fan of the original Vacation flicks). Would love them to make more with this cast. Highly recommended!

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Pixels

Was looking forward to this one and there are so many positives user reviews over at imdb giving scores of 10.
Sadly I was disappointed. There are some funny moments but overall it was'nt that interesting or funny.
I often like silly ridiculous movies like this but this one just did'nt do it for me.
The best bit was the first few mins when it was supposed to be 1982 :p

Cant see how so many people gave this a 10.

3/10 from me.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
The Visit

An M.Night Shyamalan film so was looking forward to this one.

The first problem is that it's one of those 'found footage' style films which Ive now come to hate but thought Id give this a shot as it's a Shyamalan movie.
Its a little odd,some funny bits but it doesnt really start to actually pick up or show anything until about the last 10-15mins and then it's all over.
While maybe not quite as bad as The Happening it's still a little 'meh...is that it' for me movie.

4/10

----------

Hidden

Finally! A good movie :p :)
Without giving away to much Ill say it's a twist on the 'infected/zombie' type movie.
A little slow at first but stay and watch it until the end and you will be glad you did.
I like this one.

8/10

Derri

, , Darkness, ,

Legend

Legend follows the life of the Kray twins. Notorious gangsters who terrorised east end London during the 1950s and 1960s. Its biopic overview of their lives really and is quite interesting. Tom Hardy acting skills, taking on a dual role is amazing but the storytelling does have some flaws and sometimes you wonder why they had specifc scences in the movie. If you're a history fan, gangster fan or enjoy biopics of this nature then it is a must watch.

Personal Rating: 7/10

Haze

The Visit - 7/10

Went into this movie unaware of what it was about or anything, only that it was a M. Night Shyamalan flick. Thankfully, this was very very goof. Very creepy and surprisingly some big laughs, which was very unexpected. The two kid leads were fantastic, excellent casting choices. And the "twist" I saw coming about 10-20 minutes before it happened, but that didn't take away my enjoyment of this film. Would I watch it again? Probably not. I said it was funny at times, but that doesn't mean this isn't a dark depressing film. Definitely recommended!

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
The Visit - 7/10

Very creepy and surprisingly some big laughs, which was very unexpected.
Agree,some laughs and creepy bits but ultimately not that good I think. And also found footage style...arghhhh..

The two kid leads were fantastic, excellent casting choices.
Both are Aussies btw.
The boy was damn annoying though,and not just talking about his rapping either lol.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Ant-Man

Well,nice suprise.Just a fun movie.
Look out Avengers..Someone is coming to dinner.. :Onya

And dont forget to keep watching just after the credits roll,AND right at the end of credits too.

8/10

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Absolutely Anything

A cool concept let down by the fact that not really much going on.
A man with a power to do be able to do anything doesnt really end up doing much at all.
Similar to a an old movie from 1936 called 'The Man who could work Miracles' and apparently 'influenced' by it.
That movie shows what a man could do with a power like that with disastraus consequences.
At me be old with some cheap effects but it really is a better movie.You are better off seeing that.

Absolutely Anything has few mild laughs but it's quite tame.
It also has Kate Beckinsale in it which can only be a good thing :grin

3/10

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
American Ultra

Sometimes referred to as 'Stoner Bourne' I can see why.
Not really a comedy though at all.
Its not bad,not great.

5/10

----

The Green Inferno

Eli Roth movie.
Don't wanna say to much either about it other than its quite gory.

6.5/10

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Sinister 2

First one was OK but I lost interest in this one after 30mins.
From what I watched...

3/10

----

The Babadook

Suprisingly good.
Aussie horror movie.
Watch it.

7.5/10

----

Goosebumps

An OK family/kids movie with mild horror themes.
CG was a little poor and obvious.
Not sure on all the high marks and reviews at imdb.

5/10

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

Decent sometimes funny zombie flick.
Some really stupid moments but a few funny bits as well.
Nothing outstanding but if you havent tired of zombie movies yet and have to see everything then go see it.

5/10

----

The Martian

Left on Mars accidentally by the rest of the crew he must survive alone until rescue.
Some funny lines and on occassion odd choice in music but overall an entertaining watch.
Not Ridley Scott's best but not his worst either.

7.5/10

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
The Ridiculous 6

Pretty crap Adam Sandler movie,a few minor funny bits and thats it.

2/10

---------

American Hero

Good idea but not really that much happens in this doco style movie.
A man with powers he can move things about you would think would be more interesting.
A little bit if action near the end and that's it.
Disappointed.

3/5/10

Saw The Revenant a few nights back. Amazing movie! Beautiful shot, perfectly caste, it is a 10/10 in my books. Should win best picture in my opinion.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!