• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What PS4 Game Are You Currently Playing?

toninho73

Bought Deus Ex: Mankind Divided for 8 bucks on Amazon. I just finished Human Revolution (can't believe I didn't play it back in the day but it was nice firing up the ole PS3 for some gaming) and wanted more. I only played an hour so can't get a full opinion on it. But so far, I like it.
This is certainly one of my favourite games and one i am going to re-play (very rarely i re-play games, and this means something). This time, i am going to play the Director's Cut version, in which we can play the bosses anyway we want (full action\guns etc or stealth\hacking). I also envy you that you are starting Mankind Divided. To me, it is almost equally great to HR. In some areas, it is better, whereas in other areas HR was better. But it is a true Deus Ex game, just fantastic.
Now, i am playing Death Stranding, which is taking me long, for lack of free time, but hopefully i will finish it in March, and then we' ll see. Plenty of choices and a big backlog for me....

PS: I also have my PS3 still active (i recently bought the collection of Splinter Cell) and i am thinking of starting, at last, the trilogy of Mass Effect, which i don't know why i didn't play during its time.

smith57

Banned
I am currently playing Call of Duty: Warzone. I haven't played a lot of COD games in recent past but this one is definitely a great game to play. It is a definitely great gift for all battle royale fans in this quarantine time to spend a quality time at home. Not sure, where to start? Checkout this great guide on how to download the game for PS4 and other devices.

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Currently still working on Death Stranding. 4 months and still barely halfway through. Oh well!

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Trying to find this on Best Buy. Sold out. :(

Corona virus definitely has a hand in that lol. A couple weeks ago my friends were all trying to buy Switches. They were sold out everywhere. Meanwhile, as they were complaining they couldn't get it and game, I fired up my PS2 and was having the time of my life :D

EDIT: If you want it shipped, it says on Best Buy's website if you order today, you can get it by Tuesday.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Corona virus definitely has a hand in that lol. A couple weeks ago my friends were all trying to buy Switches. They were sold out everywhere. Meanwhile, as they were complaining they couldn't get it and game, I fired up my PS2 and was having the time of my life :D

EDIT: If you want it shipped, it says on Best Buy's website if you order today, you can get it by Tuesday.
I was viewing Best Buy's FF7 Remake listing, it showed "sold out" button.

EDIT: I see it now! Oh my god, ordering!

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
I was viewing Best Buy's FF7 Remake listing, it showed "sold out" button.

EDIT: I see it now! Oh my god, ordering!

Yeah. Supply lines are probably thin but flowing. And with people stuck inside indefinitely, things like video games have been flying off the shelves :) Also yeast. I can't buy yeast anywhere near me....I guess people are making a lot of bread lol.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Yeah. Supply lines are probably thin but flowing. And with people stuck inside indefinitely, things like video games have been flying off the shelves :) Also yeast. I can't buy yeast anywhere near me....I guess people are making a lot of bread lol.
Thing is, Square Enix should've known this thing would've sold like it does. 3.5 Million units sold in 3 days, that's how powerful FF7 really is. :)

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Thing is, Square Enix should've known this thing would've sold like it does. 3.5 Million units sold in 3 days, that's how powerful FF7 really is. :)

That and also too I'm sure people are stuck at home because of the whole corona virus thing. I'm sure that helped to dwindle any physical copy supplies out there just because people are looking for things to do :) That's what happened with the Switch. People realized they were gonna be home for a long period and now they're difficult to find. At least they are in my state. But we are in lockdown. Can't even do pickup at Gamestop. Only places you can get any kind of hobby or electronics goods are Walmart and Target and I think Best Buy is doing curbside pickup. At least we can do that. Imagine your TV blows out right now in some states (like Michigan). You aren't even allowed to buy a new one from your local Walmart!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
That and also too I'm sure people are stuck at home because of the whole corona virus thing. I'm sure that helped to dwindle any physical copy supplies out there just because people are looking for things to do :) That's what happened with the Switch. People realized they were gonna be home for a long period and now they're difficult to find. At least they are in my state. But we are in lockdown. Can't even do pickup at Gamestop. Only places you can get any kind of hobby or electronics goods are Walmart and Target and I think Best Buy is doing curbside pickup. At least we can do that. Imagine your TV blows out right now in some states (like Michigan). You aren't even allowed to buy a new one from your local Walmart!
I know about the Switch selling out.

You can't do curbside pickups at GameStop, because the company keeps breaking out the "essential business" card, and getting themselves into legal issues. You should see Camelot311 on YouTube... here's one of his videos on GameStop's stupidity...

jusZenTFN

Banned
Currently playing Apex & Warzone on Modern Warfare. I just recently completed RE3 remake, Control and Star Wars JFO.

jusZenTFN

Banned
I bought the FF7 remake in an attempt to get into it... but just like back then, Final Fantasy games just don't pull me in for some reason.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I bought the FF7 remake in an attempt to get into it... but just like back then, Final Fantasy games just don't pull me in for some reason.
I sort-of had the same issue, but instead of because of the settings or characters, it was because of the original game design. I like turned based games, but FF7 didn't do it for me. However, I could play through FF7 Remake without feeling like it's a chore. It's a bit lacking at first, but once you get through the 3rd or 4th chapters, you'll realize there's more to it than what bothered you in the first place.

The controls is a bit confusing, but you'll get the hang of it. My biggest issue with the game is the cold down timer. It's a bit too long, and sometimes interrupts your gameplay in the middle of mini-boss or boss battles.

jusZenTFN

Banned
Yeah, I gave it 4 Chapters in. Now I'm just back to Apex and with their current trailers, I'm eagerly anticipating Season 5 & Loba!

my favorite PS4 Games are:
1: Grand Theft Auto 5.
2: GTA.
3: NFS

Grand-Theft-Auto-5.jpg

Last edited:

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
I know about the Switch selling out.

You can't do curbside pickups at GameStop, because the company keeps breaking out the "essential business" card, and getting themselves into legal issues. You should see Camelot311 on YouTube... here's one of his videos on GameStop's stupidity...

I work in the corporate office for a national retailer. Listening to this conference call is EXACTLY like the conference calls my company has. You ask a question from the executive team and you get a vague response. Every call I was on about COVID-19 was "yeah, we're taking it day by day" or "wait for a communication" or just super vague answers. In fact, if I closed my eyes on that video, I felt exactly like I was back at work listening to this. And honestly, take it from me, GameStop's stupidity is across the board in the industry. I'd bet every retailer's "conversations" happened like this. But I guess when I got furloughed, my company had somewhat of a heart. I got a personal phone call from the VP of my department to make sure I was ok and to explain everything to me.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements