• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What PS4 Game Are You Currently Playing?

Haze

What is it about mind craft do people like? I've never played it.
It's not for everyone. But what makes it fun for me is simply creativity. Build. Explore. Mine. Survive. And of course it's blocky, that's the style and charm to it. :D

Trust me, I used to think it was over-hyped back when it was only on PC. But then I bought it when it came to the Xbox 360 for my fiancée and I tried it out and was hooked. Ate my own words.

As I said, it might not appeal to you. Everybody is different. I think there is a demo for it though?

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
the demo wont help you. get the game and turn of anything that might help you so pop up notifications and turtorials. if your unsure, then get it anyway

Minecraft (PS4)
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor - Only played about an hour and it's very confusing to me already. Handles great and all, but going to take a while to learn everything.

I have been playing this game, was really looking forward to it as I love open world games. This is not the open world I was expecting. Thought there would be some cities, possibly Gondor to walk around in and explore, instead the entire game is just a big button smasher. I find the movements are not as smooth as Assassins Creed, especially with climbing, something about it just feels clunky.

Haze

I have been playing this game, was really looking forward to it as I love open world games. This is not the open world I was expecting. Thought there would be some cities, possibly Gondor to walk around in and explore, instead the entire game is just a big button smasher. I find the movements are not as smooth as Assassins Creed, especially with climbing, something about it just feels clunky.
Yep. Totally agree with the clunkiness. Not as fluid as Assassin's Creed.

Sekelani

It's not for everyone. But what makes it fun for me is simply creativity. Build. Explore. Mine. Survive. And of course it's blocky, that's the style and charm to it. :D

Trust me, I used to think it was over-hyped back when it was only on PC. But then I bought it when it came to the Xbox 360 for my fiancée and I tried it out and was hooked. Ate my own words.

As I said, it might not appeal to you. Everybody is different. I think there is a demo for it though?
I'll try it out and get back to you,

drunkchiksrEZ

I am currently trying to get the Platinum Trophy for Call of Duty Ghosts. Its pretty hard but fun at the same time. I'm definitely going to get it sooner later, not stopping until i achieve this goal of mine.

Negative Zero

Tomb Raider. Wow! The game has far exceeded my expectations. The default difficulty is a little too easy, but that's my only gripe. I'm having a tough time putting it down.

Haze

Tomb Raider. Wow! The game has far exceeded my expectations. The default difficulty is a little too easy, but that's my only gripe. I'm having a tough time putting it down.
I was pleasantly surprised too. Great game.

Anyway, been playing Minecraft: PS4 Edition mostly. But started playing more of Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor and it's slowly growing on me. I'm not that far into it because I've been distracted and getting the crap kicked out of me by all the "bosses". Why do they all have to appear at once! Looking forward to continuing later on tonight.

And been playing more of DriveClub. Game gets a lot more challenging the more you progress - that's for sure!

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
I was pleasantly surprised too. Great game.

Anyway, been playing Minecraft: PS4 Edition mostly. But started playing more of Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor and it's slowly growing on me. I'm not that far into it because I've been distracted and getting the crap kicked out of me by all the "bosses". Why do they all have to appear at once! Looking forward to continuing later on tonight.

And been playing more of DriveClub. Game gets a lot more challenging the more you progress - that's for sure!
take on the weaker warcheifs, you only need to kill four. then kill there bodygaurds and exploit there weaknesses.
everyone said this game was a let down and i dont get why. in the gameplay demo, they said what you would be able to do, and nothing more. i give this game a 9.2 out of ten. one decimal lower than ign.

Haze

take on the weaker warcheifs, you only need to kill four. then kill there bodygaurds and exploit there weaknesses.
everyone said this game was a let down and i dont get why. in the gameplay demo, they said what you would be able to do, and nothing more. i give this game a 9.2 out of ten. one decimal lower than ign.
That's the thing - I'll be fighting one warchief, then 2 more will appear out of nowhere! Insane.

As far as a let down, I've heard quite the opposite. I've heard nothing but good things from everybody!

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
That's the thing - I'll be fighting one warchief, then 2 more will appear out of nowhere! Insane.

As far as a let down, I've heard quite the opposite. I've heard nothing but good things from everybody!
I think that's the point though, some of the Warchiefs live in the same camp and can travel. Plus you'll find that most of the time its their bodyguards that arrive if you haven't killed them OR its a Capitan. Its annoying but can add more to the challenge because if you ever face just one guy at a time it becomes way too easy.

Haze

I think that's the point though, some of the Warchiefs live in the same camp and can travel. Plus you'll find that most of the time its their bodyguards that arrive if you haven't killed them OR its a Capitan. Its annoying but can add more to the challenge because if you ever face just one guy at a time it becomes way too easy.
I just end up running away. Yeah, I'm a wimp :p

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!