• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What PS3 game are you currently playing?

Navii

I started replaying the Uncharted series again some time ago because it's my favourite game series on PS3. I'm almost finished with Uncharted 3 now though, so I'm not really sure what I'm gonna replay next. I guess I'll be playing some Ratchet & Clank but I'm not quite sure yet. Or i could play some FIFA online again since I didn't do that for quite some time.

The Unlosing Ranger

Mighty Strike-Out Slugger
Tell me about it! I've only played MGS3 and Peace Walker but I want more story on Big Boss! I've tried a few times now getting into MGS1 and I just cannot get the hang of it. So luckily, I found a video on Youtube METAL GEAR SOLID DIGITAL GRAPHIC NOVEL which comes with the MGS Legacy Collection - basically it's a graphic novel of the first game. Goes for a little over 2 hours. SO I think I'll go that route instead and then play MGS2 :)

Are you going at them in chronological order for your first time? Because for the first time, release order is better, seriously, though it's cool if you haven't had anything confuse you yet due to some slight retcons and stuff done by later releases (which are set earlier in the timeline!) changing how earlier games (release-wise) are perceived. Ah well. And seriously, Big Boss has become a great character and I think that seeing how his character changes from the hero to the villain during MGSV will be extremely interesting (and seriously, MGSV is gonna be friggin' dark for the series, based on the trailers)

I personally just beat MGS2, which I was replaying, the ending is still... something. I will be starting MGS3 soon.

I'm also playing Persona 4 Arena on PS3 now, since I can't go online on my 360 and the PS3's pad is better for that kind of fighter (because of the dpad) anyway, so whatever. Played a couple ranked matches and won by spamming Narukami's Furious Action, was hilarious. Also destroyed a Teddie who kept jumping back and spamming items, no thought put into his "setups". Fun times, even though my connection was being bad so I stopped played. The game's still pretty active, considering how old it is and the time at which I was playing.

Bingo

I'm currently playing an act a day of Puppeteer. It's a lot of fun. Very imaginative.

Unfortunately, I'm not as good at platformers as I used to be, but I'm still just as obsessive about collecting. The trick for me, like it always is with platformers, is to force myself to keep with the flow of the level and not drive myself crazy with frustration trying to get every 'coin', and just enjoy myself. It's not always easy, but I'm doing my best.

Last edited:

ajally123

Currently playing some Uncharted 2 at the moment. Probably the best game in the trilogy and the step-up from the first is amazing. The multi player is way sick as well. It's intriguing how well Naughty Dog made the multi player cause I remember everyone crying about it's inclusion since they announced it.

Haze

Are you going at them in chronological order for your first time? Because for the first time, release order is better, seriously, though it's cool if you haven't had anything confuse you yet due to some slight retcons and stuff done by later releases (which are set earlier in the timeline!) changing how earlier games (release-wise) are perceived. Ah well. And seriously, Big Boss has become a great character and I think that seeing how his character changes from the hero to the villain during MGSV will be extremely interesting (and seriously, MGSV is gonna be friggin' dark for the series, based on the trailers)

I personally just beat MGS2, which I was replaying, the ending is still... something. I will be starting MGS3 soon.

I'm also playing Persona 4 Arena on PS3 now, since I can't go online on my 360 and the PS3's pad is better for that kind of fighter (because of the dpad) anyway, so whatever. Played a couple ranked matches and won by spamming Narukami's Furious Action, was hilarious. Also destroyed a Teddie who kept jumping back and spamming items, no thought put into his "setups". Fun times, even though my connection was being bad so I stopped played. The game's still pretty active, considering how old it is and the time at which I was playing.

Yep. Playing them in chronological order. I read tons of peoples opinion on the subject (chronological vs release order) and so I just went with MGS3 first and to me, it was the right decision as I had the best gaming experience with that game and went straight to Peace Walker HD.

latoya0511

I have always liked this game but i think i like the first one better than 2. I just like the overall feel of the game and how the game play is.

Solarees

I was playing Diablo 3 on PS3 for a while. Currently I'm playing Tales of Xillia. I like it so far but I wish it had a better camera handling when fighting.

Mikey Paine

I'm currently borrowing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 from a friend. I haven't really started the campaign, and I've only played one or two hours of multiplayer. However, the multiplayer is already better than Ghosts.

ChadMorgan1

Borderlands and SSX. Borderlands is the best shooting game that I have played in a very long while. It is easy to play and the graphics are awesome. SSX is a game that has been around for a very long time but the graphics for the PS3 are out of this world and it is easy to play, especially for experienced gamers.

gamerteabwoi

Right now I am playing some of my old God of War games and I am here thinking to myself that for its time I think that these games are really good. I just mean the graphics and the combos in the game just makes the game feel so beast. I am having a blast playing these games right now.

Spectre456

I'm playing The Last of Us on Survivor mode, getting myself ready to try out Grounded mode. I usually don't play games on the hardest difficulty because, admittedly, I am not a great gamer. I usually play games for the story or just to have fun in the case of multiplayer modes, but in this one I feel compelled to feel like an actual survivor. I'm almost done with this playthrough and then I'll see how I fare in Grounded.

Haze

Trying to ease back into gaming after what seems like a long break. So started Assassin's Creed Liberation HD.

Actually enjoying it so far to my surprise. After disliking both ACIII and Black Flag, I thought I was done with the series. But this and Revelations are the only ones I haven't played. And glad I purchased this as I'm liking it. Even has made me a little excited again for Unity.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements