• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What PS3 game are you currently playing?

Haze

Currently playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 online.

So many great memories playing it on the Xbox 360. Time to experience it all over again on the PS3. And I'm having a blast :)

Link10103

Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn of a new World most of the time, hit or miss between Skyrim and Payday 2 as well.

Just waiting for watch dogs

Haze

Picked up Call of Duty: Ghosts (rental) so I can finally finish the campaign. This would be my third attempt as I just never really had time to play it. Now, I'm over half-way and surprisingly enjoying it. The multiplayer I'll never touch though.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
You rented the PS3 version to finish it?
Should have rented the PS4 version and started again,it doesnt take long to finish anyway :eek:

btw: Im now playing Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon,but recently bought Wolfenstein on PS4 so Far Cry will have to wait until I finish Wolfenstein..:p

yvette4887

Well, earlier today I played Madden '13. I actually played one game a whole hour, won against The Greats. I actually enjoy playing Maddenand most sport games. I might play it again within the hour.

Haze

Started Beyond: Two Souls last night.

Played it a while ago but got distracted by other games. Gone back to see how it all ends. Enjoying it immensely so far.

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
I went back to Black Ops 2 today.

It was fun for awhile but then the reasons why I disliked the game came flooding back.

Haze

Started my decent into the Metal Gear Solid series last night starting with Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD.

Well I played and finished all the missions in Ground Zeroes, but still lol. So far I'm really into it. I've played about 4 hours and the story is really intriguing. The controls are tough to get used to (darn modern controls!) but with a bit more practise I'm sure it'll be fine.

Bingo

I've been spending most of my recent free time on the World Cup. The rest of my time has been split between Animal Crossing, Puppeteer and Wildstar.

Sebastianb

Ratchet and Clank Series, Bought the HD remakes and are playing through the entire series. Also playing Unchartered 3 (still havent found the time to finish it)

Haze

After having the best of times with Metal Gear Solid 3, I'm now playing the next chronological game - Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD.

I'm a few hours into it and so far it's good. I can already tell it's not going to top Snake Eater, but it does have much improved controls compared to Snake Eater. Just not a fan of the "RPG" elements to it. I loved MGS3 for the story, but having to handle all these extra things like Outer Ops and Staff and making/upgrading weapons takes me out of the story. I'm not saying I hate it, as I do like it, but it keeps getting in the way of the story which is what it's all about for me :)

gamerteabwoi

I have gone back to playing Metal Gear Guns Of The Patriots. Although I hear many people say that this Metal Gear game was not the best I still think that I have a lot of fun when I am playing it and I really find it to be a fun game. I just like the whole camoflage suit and how it is able to change according to your environment. I swear that it never gets old to me.

The Unlosing Ranger

Mighty Strike-Out Slugger
I'm gonna be starting up the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, with MGS2. Though I will be playing on 360, since I got it on 360 before I even had a PS3... I do wish I had the HDC on PS3, but I ain't double dipping.

Haze

I'm gonna be starting up the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, with MGS2. Though I will be playing on 360, since I got it on 360 before I even had a PS3... I do wish I had the HDC on PS3, but I ain't double dipping.

Awesome. I just downloaded the original MGS1 on the PS Store but man, I am having a hard time playing it controls-wise!

The Unlosing Ranger

Mighty Strike-Out Slugger
Awesome. I just downloaded the original MGS1 on the PS Store but man, I am having a hard time playing it controls-wise!

Yeah, the controls might take a while to get used to, considering they're pretty different from the HD Collection games and obviously different from Ground Zeroes. My hands went dumb when playing MGS1 after messing around so much in Ground Zeroes, took a while to get used to.

Meanwhile, I've continued playing Ground Zeroes. I've not yet replayed MGS2. I have about 85% completion in GZ and I'm finally aboard the hype train for MGSV. This is terrible, because it's gonna be a long wait...

Haze

Yeah, the controls might take a while to get used to, considering they're pretty different from the HD Collection games and obviously different from Ground Zeroes. My hands went dumb when playing MGS1 after messing around so much in Ground Zeroes, took a while to get used to.

Meanwhile, I've continued playing Ground Zeroes. I've not yet replayed MGS2. I have about 85% completion in GZ and I'm finally aboard the hype train for MGSV. This is terrible, because it's gonna be a long wait...

Tell me about it! I've only played MGS3 and Peace Walker but I want more story on Big Boss! I've tried a few times now getting into MGS1 and I just cannot get the hang of it. So luckily, I found a video on Youtube METAL GEAR SOLID DIGITAL GRAPHIC NOVEL which comes with the MGS Legacy Collection - basically it's a graphic novel of the first game. Goes for a little over 2 hours. SO I think I'll go that route instead and then play MGS2 :)

gamerteabwoi

I'm going at Uncharted 2 again. Seriously I just cannot get enough of this game it is just to fun for me to put down. I just like adventure type games and this is one game that really takes the cake when it comes to playing a sweet action game.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements