• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What PC game have you spent the most time playing?

mikerossuk

For me its Skyrim, I know its a modern game but I've played it a LOT! Different characters, different routes and I've a touch of OCD so when I find a good way to do something or a trick I like to go back to the start and do it again! Like I said it's only a touch of OCD!

I can only see this getting worse as the new Legendary Skyrim has been released so I'll be playing all over again!

MorgUK

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault followed by WoW, followed by Battlefield 2/3. MOHAA will always have the most hours though, even though it came out in 2002 it's stick rocking online and I still play it!

xXPandosXx

I think that for me, it's a competition between World of Warcraft and Minecraft. I've spent hundreds of hours on both of these games, mostly playing with friends. As for single player games, I have given many hours of my life for the Elder Scrolls games, not only playing, but adding/removing mods too.

xdratx1

I would say Minecraft. Despite being a 'childish' game, I actually do enjoy it. The game allows me to express my creativity in an architectural way. I dream to be an architect one day and I'm currently taking architectural courses in my University. Minecraft is like another world where I could actually test my ideas and see how they look like such as wall designs.

Kwizkey

I've been a big fan of Call of Duty 4 on PC as it is worlds apart from console CoD with it's huge servers. There are still tonnes of people playing it even with it's age and I don't know how long that will continue but it seriously has provided me with some great times on PC gaming, and gets me used to mouse and keyboard.

themarting

if we're strictly talking PC games id have to say its either one of the command and conquer series,Shogun:Total War, Simcity, or Civilization

Lately Civilization has some weird kind of grip on me. I find myself accidentally staying up till 3 am.

russelfurd

I've spent a TON of time on Civ 5. The expansions have added so much gameplay. My Wife and I enjoy playing against one another. A close second would be Kerbal Space Station. That game owned my soul for 2 weeks straight. Over 60 hours at least.

themarksquared

According to Steam, the game I spent the most on is Terraria, with 127 hours. The 1.2 update really revived our spirits in playing the game, to be honest. The game is very addicting if you have friends to play with you.

Loyal2mysoil

NBA2k14 just enough time to supplement my lack of console right now. Ps3 has the YLOD so I'm waiting on the ps4 instead of reinvesting n a ps3. Again!

GetSome

It's a toss up between Halo Combat evolved (my first ever FPS) and CoD MW1. I spent so many hours playing those I'm honestly not sure which I played the most.

I lost a huge chunk of my life to those games :(

... and my wallet cause I was constantly pouring money into new PC hardware. I even spent over $2,500 on a gaming laptop (Dell XPS)

RaggaJungle

It's probably going to be between Tekken, GTA, The Sims or Gran Turismo. These are the top 4 games that I really hammered growing up. They were just so addictive and entertaining I could easily play any one of them almost all day.

themarting

I've spent a TON of time on Civ 5. The expansions have added so much gameplay. My Wife and I enjoy playing against one another. A close second would be Kerbal Space Station. That game owned my soul for 2 weeks straight. Over 60 hours at least.
I have the original version i think, got it for free by voting in the golden joysticks event.

I still have SO much to learn. I tried to play it like an RTS, or like the Total war series. Aggressive, war on multiple fronts.

Its not going badly for me but its not exactly efficient either. It didnt help that i had no idea on how to increase food, production or anything except gold and other minerals until half way through...

DrRipley

When it comes to PC games, I don't usually go for the serious ones, as I prefer to just click casually when I'm playing on a PC. One recent one I got terribly addicted to was Plants vs. Zombies. I couldn't stop playing and replaying that game, and I'd probably still even replay it today if only it wouldn't make me so guilty with wasting my time.

Gamer_Fries

I guess it would have to be Garry's Mod simply because I have spent numerous hours over the years that I've had it and would probably consider it the only game I regularly play at least once a month. Almost every one of my friends has it and it continues to become more and more diverse in what it contains also it just plain fun to mess around in.

SpaceTiger

TEW 2013 (like 80% of my time was spent modding and that's the case in all games in the series), Elder Scrolls III (I modded a little, installed a few mods, but most of the time I actually played the game, modding is just a distraction I can't avoid :D), and The Sims 2. With the Sims 2, my girlfriend put in WAY more time. When it comes to PC, she only plays that supplemented with Sim City 3000.

When I first started playing PC games, it would've Sim City 2000, Extreme Warfare (early 2000s, pre-TEW series), and that encyclopedia game where you travel through a dungeon and answer educational trivial.

woot223

It's either World of Warcraft or League of Legends. I've spent countless hours playing those games and now I'm even afraid of knowing how much time it actually is. Well, I don't regret spending that time anyway, because you know what they say: "Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted" :D
For a single player game it's probably Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, that game has so many things you can do even after you complete the story.

SpaceTiger

It's either World of Warcraft or League of Legends. I've spent countless hours playing those games and now I'm even afraid of knowing how much time it actually is. Well, I don't regret spending that time anyway, because you know what they say: "Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted" :D
For a single player game it's probably Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, that game has so many things you can do even after you complete the story.

San Andreas was my favorite GTA for years--right there with Vice City. GTA: Vice City Stories was a nice blend between the two minus the large map of SA. I remember putting a lot of time into the console and PC versions depending on if my brother was on the other. I mainly played the gang war part since it was my favorite.

Did you ever mod San Andreas or play Multi Theft Auto?

nelson

Banned
Mostally in my free time I like to play Takken 3 because this is my favorite one. I think I have played this game almost about 20 times. In this game Angle is my favorite character because Angle uses Mishima Style Karate to fight against Devil and evil and I love its fighting style.

Last edited by a moderator:

mauricioq

It's probably a tie between two multiplayer games: Counter-Strike 1.6 and Team Fortress 2.
They're both great fps, but the gameplay from this two are quite different. Team Fortress has changed a lot and it's worse in my opinion, it's more about trades than actually playing the game in my opinion. Counter-Strike is more simpler, but it's still really fun when playing with friends trough voice chat.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements