• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What is your favorite cooking brand?

B

blackmint

There will be many dishes that we enjoy in life. However, to impress and keep us forever, this is a very small number.

I have had a Scanpan since I was 16 years old. It has lasted for nearly 10 years and not a problem so far!

So easy to clean and excellent quality. Everyone's favorite cooking brand will be different, to me it's Scanpan!

Let's share together to find many delicious dishes as well as great recipes offline.

What is with all the new accounts being so vocal about anything to do with cooking? Same for blackmint, has only posted about cooking. I want to say spam but I am just not sure how lol

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
What is with all the new accounts being so vocal about anything to do with cooking? Same for blackmint, has only posted about cooking. I want to say spam but I am just not sure how lol

wonderings, did you hear? Haze decided we needed to branch out to attract more members. We are now the premier gaming and cooking forum on the net :D

wonderings, did you hear? Haze decided we needed to branch out to attract more members. We are now the premier gaming and cooking forum on the net :D

Just crazy enough to work! Need a tag line stating PS4forum.com is the ONLY cooking/PS4 forum on the net.

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
LOL.....PS4 is entering into cooking sector!!

I remember there was a hidden game on a PlayStation Underground demo disc back like 20 years ago that had this Japanese game on it. I think it was called "I am the chef" or something like that (I don't read Japanese). Game was a hoot. You basically managed a restaurant and had to make your customers happy by cooking and getting their food on time. So you actually had to cook and kill cockroaches if you got infested. I still have the disc. I'll have to find it.

EDIT: This is it, lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXFsUH452dk

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements