• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What games/things did you get for Christmas? Or Boxing Day ?

Sekelani

Hey guys. I'm thinking of picking up far cry4 today on Boxing Day. I didn't get any games for Christmas cause I wasn't so sure on which one to get, but I think I'll jump in for far cry 4.
I got a new cologne, shower gel, engagement cutlery and plates with fancy glasses.
Oh in case y'all didn't know I got engaged 2 weeks ago to a beautiful lady ☺️, so her mother got us those presents.

It kinda sucks growing up cause we don't get much after the age of 18 lol.
What did you guys get for Christmas ?

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Hmm. Got shower gel, the PlayStation Camera, Borderlands: The Presequel, a new keyboard for my computer (mechanical :) ), Little Big Planet, a couple movies and few other random knick knacks. But yeah, it does suck as you get older, but then again is different. What I mean is, as you get older, the gifts you got when you were a kid that you thought were a waste (like socks, underwear, the stuff you didn't look forward to) you look at as you get older and think "hmm, I can actually get some use out of this".

HighRez

I got myself a PS4 for christmas. Does anyone think it's weird I spent about $100 extra just because I prefer the white one?

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
I got myself a PS4 for christmas. Does anyone think it's weird I spent about $100 extra just because I prefer the white one?

No. I did that and took a day off work to buy it. Rather spend the extra money and get what I want. No regrets :)

Haze

Oh. I've never tried Xbox. Not really interested to try it lol. I'll check out the reviews

im like you there haze i have a 360 too but i am more for Playstation then xbox

Well I was a huge Xbox guy for about 2 years, but decided to check out the PS3 (around 2009 I believe?) and loved it so the Xbox took a back seat up until now. Now, I've burnt myself out on Playstation so I've been on the Xbox 360 a lot more during the past week or so, playing things I've missed out on. You could say right now my love for both systems is 55% Playstation - 45% Xbox. You may throw your tomatoes at me now...

Dmadman72

I Shall Finish The Game
I ended up buying Dragon age inquisition, Far Cry 4, Battlefield 4 and trials fusion all with seasons passes. I also bought the season pass for Advanced Warfare. I won't be bored in the foreseeable future. The 2 TB HDD which ends up being 1.77tb will nicely hold all the games I have so no more deleting for a bit.:Onya

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
I got AC Unity and Far Cry 4

My parents offered to buy them for my Christmas so it saved me spending my own money. So far I've been enjoying them both.

mat325h

I got a PS4 with COD AW, AC Unity, Destiny, Fifa 14, Shadow of Mordor, TLoU Remastered, a headset and 12 months PS+

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements