• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What games should be reintroduced on the PS4?

mrtemptatio

Shadow of the Colossus! How amazing would that be to have an entirely new storyline and Colossuses to fight? You know what, they should just make a trilogy. Just take my money!!

Joker99352

I doubt that will happen, but it's an idea. Some of my favorite games are already part of a series, actually. Whatever happened to the Bloody Roar games? My friend told me about them when I had my PS1, and we used to play one of them a bit. It was an interesting concept, but I don't think they've released any in the series since the PS2.

DrRipley

I doubt that will happen, but it's an idea. Some of my favorite games are already part of a series, actually. Whatever happened to the Bloody Roar games? My friend told me about them when I had my PS1, and we used to play one of them a bit. It was an interesting concept, but I don't think they've released any in the series since the PS2.
I've also been wondering about Bloody Roar, since it was a very fun game to play. I second this, and hope they revive it for the PS4, as it would probably be glorious to see all those characters in high definition and with proper textures and less blocky sprites. The mechanics of it were seamless, in my opinion, even though there are a lot of other better fighting games, I believe it's still very able to hold its own.

Haze

Turok! Would love to see a well done Turok game for next gen consoles. I even liked the PS3/360 Turok from years ago.

lindbergh

Shadow of the Colossus! How amazing would that be to have an entirely new storyline and Colossuses to fight? You know what, they should just make a trilogy. Just take my money!!
I think that they should just release the sequel for Shadow of the Colossus - The Last Guardian - on the PS 4 and not a re-release of the PS2 classic. There was already a SotC + Ico bundle made for the PS3. As for the game that should be reintroduced, I think Crash Bandicoot would be nice. Also, I'm craving for the rebirth of Syphon Filter.

BlackSolaris

Professional Escapologist
It's pretty much impossible a sequel for the game seeing how the record for that is in the company, but i do have to agree that idea would be incredible. Imagine the beautiful landscapes you could create with the power of the PS4. And the amount of colossus...
I think we might need that!

CaptainWoodzy

Two words: Crash Bandicoot. Mascot platformers are still some of my favorite games and this guy deserves a comeback. Naughty Dog can take a break from doing serious games and just have a blast making a HD Crash game.

lindbergh

If they are going to remake Crash Bandicoot, I hope that it wouldn't be like the failure that was part 4. CB4 was a poor attempt to carry the series into the next generation during the PS 2 days. The developers should look into the innovations that Mario has made that helped it survive throughout the years. I was a fan of the Crash Bandicoot games in the PS 1 era and I do hope that they would make me a fan again in the PS 4 era.

OniBlackMage

RPG Ambassador
Valkyria Chronicles, easy. One of the best RPGs on the PS3 and such a loss to America to have the sequel ported to the PSP and have the gameplay focus changed dramatically, and then the third game goes back to the PS3 but we never see it released here. The PS3 had such a weak RPG library, which boggles my mind since the PS2 had the largest and most impressive RPG library of any console to date.

Since we're making a wishlist, Suikoden as well. That is a legendary series and needs a fresh breathe of life.

Medza

Two words: Crash Bandicoot. Mascot platformers are still some of my favorite games and this guy deserves a comeback. Naughty Dog can take a break from doing serious games and just have a blast making a HD Crash game.
Yes for Crash Bandicoot! He was a great character exclusive to the PlayStation consoles and he was done just right. Nintendo likes to make great characters but they run them to the ground with countless games, but with Crash Bandicoot it was very well paced, and we had a nice break since the last proper console game, and I think that this would be a great time for him to make a return.

Esperahol

But would that be Shadow of the Colossus or a game set in the same world? Also how would you make a trilogy that could hold that same feeling of wonder and mystery? The best part of the game was that you only had so much information and the rest was just wild mass guessing on your part.

lindbergh

But would that be Shadow of the Colossus or a game set in the same world? Also how would you make a trilogy that could hold that same feeling of wonder and mystery? The best part of the game was that you only had so much information and the rest was just wild mass guessing on your part.
Shadow of the Colossus has already been remastered on the PS3. They released a Shadow of the Colossus + ICO bundle before. I don't want to see another re-release on the PS4 so soon. But, there are some talks for a sequel called The Lost Guardian. I don't know if they would push through with it though. They have kept mum all these years on the sequel. It all adds to the mystery I guess.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!