• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What future PS3 games are you looking forward to

nickjt

With the PS4 now getting most of the new release and the PS3 left behind, what great games are left for the PS3?

I think I have probably played my last new PS3 game, and the only games left for me to play are old ones that I missed on their release.

Ridge

The Walking Dead is the only thing keeping my PS3 from being a dedicated Netflix machine for the kids.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
None,I dont plan on buying any PS3 games anymore.
Only time I play PS3 games is the free ones from having PS+ and perhaps playing my Rock Band games,always fun.
But yeah,as for actually buying new release PS3 games,I dont intend too.

Last edited:

Haze

Definitely Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel as I love those games.

There is also a game coming out I'm quite interested called "Enemy Front" set in WW2 as I miss that setting.

Haymansafc

I have no plans to purchase any more PS3 games. 'The Last Of Us' and GTA5 were the last purchases I made. I have not made any game purchases this year in preparation for getting a PS4, as and when better value bundles start making an appearance. Apart from the occasional DVD, my PS3 is now effectively redundant without it's successor in place.

With regards to The Walking Dead – is that actually released on disc, or just something else you have to be online to do? If it's the former, I will almost certainly buy it as I was a huge fan of the original season. If it's an online-only thing, I'll have to watch it on YouTube again…

Ridge

I have no plans to purchase any more PS3 games. 'The Last Of Us' and GTA5 were the last purchases I made. not made any game purchases this year in preparation for getting a PS4, as and when better value bundles start making an appearance. Apart from the occasional DVD, my PS3 is now effectively redundant without it's successor in place.

With regards to The Walking Dead – is that actually released on disc, or just something else you have to be online to do? If it's the former, I will almost certainly buy it as I was a huge fan of the original season. If it's an online-only thing, I'll have to watch it on YouTube again…
Right now it is only online. But they are only done 3 out of the 5 episodes so far. With Season 1 a physical disk came out after the season was done. So a physical release later on is definitely possible.

The Unlosing Ranger

Mighty Strike-Out Slugger
God, I just want Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Persona 5 to come out already... really hyped up for P4AU, but still have like 3 months left of pure WAITING.

Yorf

I'm probably not going to buy too many PS3 games anymore unless I bump into some great sales. If they release a "platinium" " version of Lightning returns, I might pick that one up.

Ridge

God, I just want Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Persona 5 to come out already... really hyped up for P4AU, but still have like 3 months left of pure WAITING.
I forgot all about these games until I got an email about P4AU the other day. Damn lovable Atlus. Just release your games for PS4. They don't even have to look better, just let my PS3 retire..

Link10103

None really. Most of my hype for ps3 games died out after The Last Of Us, after that the ps4 was released and now I am waiting for games on there.

I still have a ps3, but when Watch Dogs plus all the other ones come out I may just trade it in after a while.

Morpheus343

I think the Borderland Prequel is going to be great and am really looking forward to it. Its pretty cool that is is only being released on the PS3, 360, and PC...no next gen.

gamerteabwoi

Right now I am planning on buying the PS4 so I don't think that there is really any game that I am looking forward to. If there was any game that I was definitely and still looking forward to it would actually be watchdogs which comes out today! That game will be the bomb I'm telling you.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!