• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

We have 9 Destiny Beta codes to giveaway

Ridge

A site I work with has a few extra Destiny Beta codes if anybody here wants in. Check it out!

Mods- If this is against any rules feel free to move to appropriate section and/or delete.

Ridge

I already have a beta code, how do I unlock it it on ps4?
You have the 9 digit code or 12 digit?

12 just redeems on PSN like anything else. If you have a 9 digit code you need to redeem it on Bungie's site to get 12 digit codes.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
I have redeemed my Bungie code and been given 3 sets of 12 digit codes.
I believe you only need one as the other 2 are for giving away to your friends for eg.

However I just tried to redeem one on the PS4 PSN store and although it succeeded upon continuing all I got one error code (E-8200013A).
Anyone else have a prob like that?

edit: OK,Ive tried multiple times and it finally worked.

---------

btw Ridge,was thinking of moving this the Destiny forum but the Bungie code also works with xbox so may as well leave it here.

Last edited:

Ridge

I have redeemed my Bungie code and been given 3 sets of 12 digit codes.
I believe you only need one as the other 2 are for giving away to your friends for eg.

However I just tried to redeem one on the PS4 PSN store and although it succeeded upon continuing all I got one error code (E-8200013A).
Anyone else have a prob like that?

---------

btw Ridge,was thinking of moving this the Destiny forum but the Bungie code also works with xbox so may as well leave it here.
PSN isn't holding up to the demand for Destiny. I've been able to redeem my code through the online (browser) PlayStation store, but haven't been able to download it..

So your not alone, from what I'm reading this is happening to almost everyone..

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Ive edited my post at the same time you made your reply.
As you can read it finally worked for me.
There was an update file and another file at about 100 something MB
But once you launch the game it proceeds to download another file,this being ofcourse around 12GB or so. That's gonna take me ages.I hope it downloads before the beta is finished...lol

Ridge

Ive edited my post at the same time you made your reply.
As you can read it finally worked for me.
There was an update file and another file at about 100 something MB
But once you launch the game it proceeds to download another file,this being ofcourse around 12GB or so. That's gonna take me ages.I hope it downloads before the beta is finished...lol
I'm at work so as long as it downloads tonight I'll be fine.
Looks like I'm getting up at 5 to play Destiny tomorrow..

Haze

I also have two PS4 Beta codes available if anybody wants to PM me. Keep in mind they are for PS4 players in EUROPE only.

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
I can't believe I actually got a code for the Beta, I joined a facebook group and less than 30 seconds someone posted some codes and I got one lol.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!