• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Warzone and vanguard lag

Jackosboss

Good morning everyone. I'm new to this forum so hopefully I'm posting this thread in the right place.

I have massive issues with lag in warzone and vanguard which started a few days ago. I thought it might be something to do with my Internet so I reset my router, connected via ethernet, changed router etc but still the same issues. I have deleted and reinstalled the game, rebuilt the database, reset the console back to factory settings but still not change.

I then brought down my sons ps5 from upstairs and that runs perfectly. So I know it's nothing to do with my Internet.

So it's either the latest updates on the game haven't taken kindly to my particular console or there's something wrong with the console. I fear the latter but I don't understand how this could all of a sudden happen when I only ever use the console for warzone and have done nothing else to the console to warrant this occurring.

Has anyone else ever experienced this issue and if so how did they resolve it? I'm hoping another game update might be the answer but I don't think it will.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Also I don't know if it's linked but a few weeks ago the graphics on warzone also started playing up but not every game. Eg the grass would just be a plain green with no detail and sometimes it was as though I was running along with half my legs in the ground. It's also still doing this now along with the lag. Very strange !

Many thanks

Jack