• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

two steering wheels at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Hello.

The thing is that I know nothing about games but I was asked for some help by a relative for choosing a steering wheel accesory for a PS4.

One thing that she needed to know which models of steering wheels on the market allow for connecting two at the same time. The idea is to have two steering wheels so that her husband and son could play together in at the same time.

Then I started wondering if that was really possible or not, as maybe there are no games that use the steering wheel designed to be played by two players at the same time.

Can anyone give some advice?

Thank you!.

hddmag

I highly doubt that a powered hub would make any difference.

I'm pretty sure I have read somewhere that fully working connectivity of two devices via a hub is impossible.

tuffcalc

I know this is an old thread... but I was searching the net to see if I could use two Logitech G923 steering wheels on my PS5.

1. Yes you can.
2. It works with a USB hub (I have both steering wheels plugged into a hub which plugs into the front USB-A port).

I hope this helps someone out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Here is my explaination on how to use different steering wheels on PS5 using Drivehub Adapter PlayStation 5 Accessories & Peripherals 0
R Thrustmaster T150 steering wheel compatible games PlayStation 4 0
G Steering Assist? PlayStation 4 5
P advice on steering wheel PlayStation 4 0
D Compatible wheels with PS5 will be? PlayStation 5 Accessories & Peripherals 6
W Which PS4 Wheels, Flight Sticks and Guns are Compatible w/ the following PS4 games: PlayStation 4 0
A Why there are no good Wheels for the PS4? PlayStation 4 8
M PS4 Wheels for racing games. PlayStation 4 4
H PS3 Racing Wheels Compatible with PS4? PlayStation 4 6
J Ps5 controller wont accept 2 controllers on same account? PlayStation 5 Accessories & Peripherals 0
D Same account simultaneously logged in ps4 and ps5 PlayStation 5 3
Alex_68 Don't make the same mistake I did... Other Gaming Talk 4
M Same game different discs PlayStation 4 7
M use 1 playstation plus account for all users on same PS4? PlayStation 4 3
R What games can be played in the SAME ROOM multiplayer? PlayStation 4 5
Oberon Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Is "Not the Same Old Call of Duty" PlayStation 4 31
P Ps4 and Vita on same network? PlayStation Vita 0
H EB Games raising game prices in Canada - Will Gamestop do the same? PlayStation 4 4
M ITS CRAP THAT ps AND xbox USERS CANT COMPTETE ON THE SAME NETWORK PlayStation 4 11
WarriorSoldier A Racer races a virtual Racer in the same car Other Gaming Talk 0
G I Can Not Run Hulu and Download Games at the Same Time PlayStation 4 2
FlabbyPuppet Same problems as 3? PlayStation 4 17
xXPandosXx PS4 edition will be the same as Xbox 360 version. PlayStation 4 12
Clark Wayne John Carmack: PS4 and Xbox One Are "Essentially the Same" Other Gaming Talk 1
brad Same old? PlayStation 4 13
O Xbox One and PS4 are "essentially the same" PlayStation 3 18
Haze Anybody afraid the PS4 will head in the same direction as Xbox One? PlayStation 4 12
themarksquared Games with the same fighting mechanic in the Tales series PlayStation Legacy 0