• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark Details Revealed

KN1GHTMARE

Activision has released the first details about the upcoming Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark, following on from last week's trailer reveal.

Due out later this year on PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, 3DS and PC, Rise of the Dark Spark will apparently serve as a follow-up to both the upcoming Transformers movie, and previous titles War For Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron. Gameplay is said to be similar to that on offer in both the previous Cybertron titles, with promises about fast-paced running and gunning, along with vehicle action, large open battlefields and over 40 playable characters.

Multiplayer will include the return of Escalation mode, which sees waves of enemies attack up to four players as you try to work together to survive. Similarly, the game's levelling system will be shared across the single and multiplayer portions of the game, so experience earned in one can be used in the other to unlock new characters, abilities and weapons.
[video=youtube_share;Sj-lD5gthQ8]http://youtu.be/Sj-lD5gthQ8[/video]​

via IGN

I may be in the minority, but I actually enjoyed the previous two Transformers games. Granted they were from Gamefly as I wouldn't actually pay $60 for either one of them, but they were a lot of fun to play. I'm sure this next game will be more of the same which likely points to another rental, but you never know. In a limited library, mediocre games seem great. What do you guys think of the trailer? Have you played the previous games? Let us know in the comments!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S-gamer Transformers games PlayStation 3 3
Carlos Chorus: Rise As One PlayStation 5 Games 0
W Game Guide: rise of the tomb raider: 20 year PlayStation 4 0
K clan & (Rise of Iron) PS Clans & Communities 5
don_bidarian Rise of the Tomb Raider Will be Published by Microsoft PlayStation 4 6
Haze So, Rise of the Tomb Raider is Xbox Exclusive now? PlayStation 4 63
Haze Rise of the Tomb Raider announced! PlayStation 4 10
J I just picked up Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin for the PS3.... PlayStation 3 2
Oberon Predator Dark Ages PlayStation YouTube Videos 3
Haze Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin - coming to the PS4! PlayStation 4 1
W Bloodborne: Is the Dark Souls similarity a bad thing? PlayStation 4 3
The Unlosing Ranger Dark Souls 2 PC port: mod god Durante's verdict PC Games 2
Vaulick Dark Souls 2 PlayStation 3 3
daimashin Dark Souls II Dev Talks PS4, Xbox One Versions. PlayStation 4 3
The Unlosing Ranger Dark Souls 2 - New trailer: "Curse" PlayStation 3 0
The Unlosing Ranger Dark Souls 2 comic - Two pages released a week until release on Facebook PlayStation 3 0
The Unlosing Ranger An Introduction To The Covenants In Dark Souls II PlayStation 3 0
M I've left the dark side of the force! Introduce Yourself 6
D What happened to Dark Souls 2: Beta? PlayStation 3 6
RammsteinGamer European PS Plus members have Access to the Dark Souls 2 beta PlayStation 3 2
Clark Wayne Rare Wants To Revive “Perfect Dark,” “Banjo-Kazooie” For Xbox One Xbox 2
SS42A Elvira: Mistress of the Dark PC Games 1
Frantic Rumor: Dark Souls 2 Coming to the PS4 PlayStation 4 7
M Stephen King--The Dark Tower Wii U 8
G Dark Cloud 2, anyone? PlayStation Legacy 2

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!