• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Trading/Buying Thread for ESO

Haze

Feel free to post in this thread if you are looking to trade or buy with other players for in-game items.

Make sure to include your PSN ID, what you have to offer/trade or are looking for - and the server you are playing on.

All future related posts should be posted here.

Last edited:

Darthsinvader

500 coins to who can gove or tell me where wildflower is...

Ps4. Ill give u 500 coins for helping. Im so lost and angered by this quest.

minimus_bellius

Join our trade group! Buy,sell or trade!!

Join our Facebook page "Eso (ps4) Trading group" to arrange to buy,sell or trade with other players playing elder scrolls online!

It will not let me post a link as I have not posted 30 times on this site, so either search for the group or I will try to comment a link :) thank you!

It will not let me post a link, I will edit and post one once I've hit 30 post and have permission!

Last edited:

Khal-Antien

Selling racial motifs 15, chapter 11 dwemer sheilds

Found this purple scrolls if anyone wants to purchase this please just post on here or add my psn tag.

minimus_bellius

Join our trade group! Buy,sell or trade!!

Join our Facebook page "Eso (ps4) Trading group" to arrange to buy,sell or trade with other players playing elder scrolls online!

It will not let me post a link as I have not posted 30 times on this site, so either search for the group or I will try to comment a link thank you!

It will not let me post a link, I will edit and post one once I've hit 30 post and have permission!

Venku

PS4 Motif Trading

PSN: Venku_Kyudu
NA Server of the Daggerfall Covenant

I have a Dwemer Staff Motif will trade for... anything else. (Purple Item that teaches you Dwemer Staff Design)

Except - Bosmer, Nord and Khajiit Motifs.

I will Update as I get Doubles or others I do not want, message me on PSN.

oDaviz

Motif trade EU Dominion

Have 2 Bosmer crafting motif, willing to trade for Breton or Nord or just gold. Message me if interested psn id - Olie-WDW

KneesWeak

Buying or trading other goods for ROUGH OAK

Trading high iron ore or paying for rough oak. Message KneesWeak if interested . Will also accept sanded oak but prefer Rough 0::p

MaryJuan-a

TRADE Items Here (Racial Motifs, Materials, etc.)

1. To start off I have a NORD Racial Motif I would be willing to trade or sell. Trade for THE DARK ELVES Racial Motif. Or some combination of blacksmithing materials. Or sell for coins.

2. I have materials for woodworking and clothing that I would be willing to trade for metalworking materials.

Thanks and happy trading!

DaKingHustla

Looking For In Game Wife

Yo, I'm DaKingHustla, and I'm looking for someone to wed in game so i can reap the benefits of the ring.

In game I'm a level 13 imperial templar eso plus in the ebonheart pact, and i don't really know how to play my role, i just picked templar so i could heal myself and not die.

IRL I'm a 28 year old African American male from new Orleans who plays mostly in the afternoon and night time because i work in the day and I have a wife and a daughter so I'm not looking for a real woman or anything just someone to game with, male or female. I'm mic'd up so i can talk online.

All i ask is that you play often and won't mind running around with ya boy. And if there's any guilds or groups or whatever that you're involved with its a plus.

ultimately just looking for people to run with and who won't mind a guy who just wants to have fun and throw light spears at stuff while trying to avoid dying.

Hit me up in game DaKingHustla and my character name is Da King Hustla of course.

Husk89_4

Wtb necromancer set ep usa

Looking for set pieces. I have the robe. I should add that green quality is what I'm after.

Last edited:

robj2112

WTB - All ORE Preferably stacks/half stacks

EU Server

I am looking to buy all ORE ingame of any level.

Reply with an amount you have to offer and what you want for it.

Regards,
Rob

Evil1behindyou

buying dwemer frames for 5k per 2, Dwarven scraps 1k per 2, or a vamp bite for 10 fra

If your interested in selling your dwemer materials to me then add
-Evil1behindyou. I am in the ebonheart pact so we can trade or you send me them thru the mail and I will send you the money.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements