• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Toxic Players Rainbow Six Siege

MissesMissy

Hey you

So i experienced a lot of hate in Rainbow Six Siege because i'm a female. I get kicked out bevor the game started or just get killed in the beginning. So i wanted to ask if someone else experienced this problem?

I really love the game itself but get kicked out of every 5th game isn't fun anymore.
I even asked playstation to change my name.

So please tell my your experience on that topic.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N960F mit Tapatalk

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
I never have personally (but I'm a guy so I wouldn't experience that immature harassment) but I've heard the same from fellow female gamers. It extremely pisses me off the sexism in the gaming community. Like the guys masculinity is at stake because they get beaten by a girl. But my theory is those kinds of guys that tend to be insecure about their masculinity are attracted to shooting games like Rainbow Six because it's a "guys game" and anyone that is otherwise is a threat. Either that or they are men children. Either way, those gamers really need to get over themselves and they give us regular gamers who don't give a damn a bad name. In some shooting games, some of the best teammates, and opponents, I had were girls and they kicked ass. Something you may want to look into are clans and gaming groups that are inclusive. Also, I know in Destiny, there are girl only clans where they try to support each other. Can look into that too. Either way, think of it like this. These are men-children who have very fragile egos. When you beat them, you threaten that. If you want to get under their skin and really go for the kill to their ego, let them know that ;)

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I'd say ignore them. Either that, or roll with the punches - by rolling with the punches, swipe back at them. Like "watch what you're saying." Or hurl some sarcastic insults back at them, provided you don't break the rules of the service. I come across these "toxic" players in most games. For example, in Call of Duty games, I always go into a lobby, and I get attacked by man-babies calling me names because I'm latino. Some think I'm Mexican just because I have a hispanic, latino sounding name. I'm not even Mexican, I come from another country, south of Mexico.

I call them what they are - losers. So, either join 'em by rolling with the punches, ignore them, or just leave the lobby.

Oh, and just so you know: You're not alone. Don't feel that way.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Needing some players for a more acurrate and longer hunger games PlayStation 4 1
A New Hard Survival seed. L@@king for players PlayStation 4 0
Mike Any PC Minecraft players out there? PC Games 0
N Looking for fun Minecraft players! PlayStation 4 1
T looking for eso players to start at lvl1 PlayStation 4 1
T [NA][AD] Looking for fellow vet 10+ players to power level/champ point farm!! PlayStation 4 0
A looking for clan/generic players UK PS Clans & Communities 0
D need a couple players for crotas end PlayStation 4 0
iamthenight90 Looking For Players For Your Squad? Post Here! PS Clans & Communities 0
iamthenight90 looking for zombies players? post here PlayStation 4 0
T players for heists an set ups PlayStation 4 0
L Payday 2 Players PlayStation 4 0
L FIFA 15 Pro clubs players needed PlayStation 4 0
T Players to play with PlayStation 4 2
B ooking for hardcore destiny players to go through all story,raids before fallen king PlayStation 4 1
Haze Important: Before you post looking for players/items - please read this! Annoucements & Site News 0
T Looking for Destiny Players to do Crotas End Raid. PlayStation 4 1
XRand0mXK1ll3rX LF Active players PlayStation 4 0
M Looking for hardcore co-op players Introduce Yourself 1
X D&T looking for Eso players to join our cozy guild PS Clans & Communities 2
I IDS - Looking for new players PS Clans & Communities 2
M Looking for players to play TDM with Mic- Add me: MiNoR PlayStation 4 0
iamthenight90 looking for players to get the three online acheivements PlayStation 4 1
D looking for fellow players for legendary and rift runs PlayStation 4 1
D History of online players met ? PlayStation 4 12
B [LoD] Lords of Death -- Recruiting Active Players PS Clans & Communities 1
S PSN won't find players PlayStation 4 2
Oberon Rare Grand Master Character Gear set only for top 100 players PlayStation 4 3
Smoggie12252013 Players Met on the PS4 is broken PlayStation 4 1
N Two players - two controllers - one console???? PlayStation 4 2
Smoggie12252013 Players You May Know PlayStation 4 0
Haze Looking for other players in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare? POST HERE! PlayStation 4 10
Cpt Blackadder Any European Moto gp 14 players here ??? PlayStation 4 4
Haze Looking for other players in Minecraft? POST HERE! PS Clans & Communities 134
S Looking for players - possible for squad PlayStation 4 0
M [NSSG] Not So Serious Gaming Recruiting Fun Players! PS Clans & Communities 0
G Nex gaming now recruiting for ps4 players on battlefield 4 PS Clans & Communities 4
K looking for fifa players PlayStation 4 3
G When will PS4 players no longer need ps+ for online modes PlayStation 4 3
E Mature players wanted for FIFA pro clubs PlayStation 4 2
Oberon Battlefield 4 players discover massive Megalodon shark Easter Egg [Video here] PlayStation 4 5
B brand new cod ghost clan looking for players PS Clans & Communities 0
M [Ghosts] Regiment Ex Recruiting Casual players PS Clans & Communities 5
M hi looking for battlefield 4 players Introduce Yourself 3
R looking for team players and also nice PlayStation 4 8
KMJ_84 GTA Online players can participate in the Valentine’s Day Massacre Special today PlayStation 3 0
C Looking for Conquest Players! PlayStation 4 5
V Looking For Players For Diablo 3 On PS4 !!! PlayStation 4 64
A Looking For DCUO PLayers to complete quests with PlayStation 4 1
C New Boy needs Patient Players Introduce Yourself 2