• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Tournaments for the Average player to grow!

B

BlazinBigSpeech

DLC_Operators.jpg
Hello, I'm blazinbigspeech i'm a streamer trying to get a foot in the door just like millions of others, But that's not why i'm here. I'm here today because i would like to let everyone know me, and my team have created a concept that i think gamer's will really love. So question have you ever wanted to compete in a tournament for money and prizes? Have you noticed once your a really good player that comp doesnt quite do it for you anymore? Well I did this for abuot a year, and no matter how high up GameBattles ladder I climbed I had no success in getting noticed to pro league.
Thats WHY im here today! Me, and my team are starting a website that will be hosting Monthly Tournaments some will have Monetary prizes some may just have recognition on the site. What we really want to accomplish from this is a bridge from amatuer to semipro, and so on. We want to help amatuers who know with a little help or the right team they can hit that next level!
Now to Tournament Details:D
March 24th
Rainbow Six Siege

Free Entry with a 50$ prize going to each Teammate for a total of 10$ to each person.
Sign ups are through my PSN or any social media to secure your spot there will be anywhere from 16-32 teams competing Good Luck and hope to see you in more of our tournaments to come aka OverWatch, and RocketLeague

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements