• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Tourist Trophy - the best bike racing game on the PS2?

lindbergh

Do you like Gran Turismo? Oh sure you do. I know a lot of members here love the GT series with it's cool cars and tracks. But did you know that the developers of Gran Turismo also made another racing game that features 2 wheels? Yes, they made a motorcycle game called Tourist Trophy! It's one of the best racing games on the PS2 IMO. I also consider it the best motorcycle racing game on the console. What do you think?

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
I loved the GT games and so when I read about this supposed GT game with bikes I was looking forward to it.
However I rarely hire games but decided to hire this for one night,glad I did,I was disappointed and didnt end up buying it.Perhaps my expectations were to high,dunno.But at the time it fell way short of being a GT of bikes to me.

jbeavis100

Tourist Trophy

Anybody here play it? it was made by the same folks who did gran turismo and even uses the same graphics engine and tracks.

I really wish they would do a sequel as It's one of the best bike games ever or even maybe incorporate them together.

Gamer_Fries

I think I might have played it but it wasn't something that really stuck with me, I also barely played the Gran Turismo games, I'm not that much of a racing guy and when I do play them it's usually the more cartoony style type ones.
It looks nice and I think it could do well if a sequel or some sort was made.

Henry

I remember I had a Motocross game on the Playstation 1 that I really loved. I wish I could remember the name so I can play it on the emulator. Maybe I'll check out Youtube- there's probably some video about it.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements