• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Top 5 Vita Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandandesign

I only have two games for my Playstation Vita, which are the Disgaea 3 and Classes of Heros 2. I really enjoy playing Disgaea 3 because it's a tactical RPG game, which is one of my favorite kind of game when comes to Playstation. I like the gameplay, battle scenes, and the characters, and the game really lasts me a long time. I have probably spent about 3 weeks playing it, and I'm still at the first level. I am also working on the Classes of Heros 2, but I stop playing it because I want to focus on the Disgaea 3 game.

SeanM

I like Luftrausers, King Oddball and Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z are also good as well... but my absolute favourite is Gunslug and to round up the top 5 I'd have to include Gravity Rush, thats a good one...

Nackles

I like Luftrausers, King Oddball and Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z are also good as well... but my absolute favourite is Gunslug and to round up the top 5 I'd have to include Gravity Rush, thats a good one...

In another thread you said Gravity Rush was horrible and you sold it on Ebay as soon as you could... were you being sarcastic or something?

my top 5 right now are:
OlliOlli
Rayman Legends
Playstation All-Stars
Gravity Rush
Lumines

Ridge

Persona 4: Golden
Gravity Rush
Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sound Shapes
Monster Monpiece

Wolfhyrr

Thinking of buying a Vita....

Is there a good Monster Hunter game for the vita? :)

Also interested in Final fantasy and similar series.

Cpt Blackadder

Just started playing Unit 13 today. Cracking good fun. Also i've loved Motogp 13 on the vita so much i platinumed it !

Not played it all but Gravity rush is a must, and Golden Abyss is pretty good too.

The Unlosing Ranger

Mighty Strike-Out Slugger

Yes, there are many Monster Hunter kind of games. There's Toukiden which is the closest to Monster Hunter in almost every way. There's Ragnarok Odyssey which is the same base but is much crazier and has air dashing and air combos. Then there's Soul Sacrifice, which is the least similar and it's famous for its great story, interesting lore and grotesque creature designs. There's the upcoming Freedom Wars too, which is set in a futuristic setting and looks absolutely fantastic.

All of these have demos on the Playstation Network, so if you could borrow a Vita you could give them a try before buying them. I personally recommend Toukiden and Soul Sacrifice the most.

Ridge

The PSP Monster Hunter games can be played on the Vita, also Soul Sacrifice feels kind of similar.

If you like Final Fantasy the Vita might be the best console out there. Final Fantasy I all the way too Final Fantasy X-2 can be played on the Vita.

The Unlosing Ranger

The PSP Monster Hunter games can be played on the Vita, also Soul Sacrifice feels kind of similar.

If you like Final Fantasy the Vita might be the best console out there. Final Fantasy I all the way too Final Fantasy X-2 can be played on the Vita.

This is also true! I don't know how I forgot to mention PSP games. There's Gods Eater Burst on PSP too, available on PSN for Vita. There's so many hunting games!

Nackles

Just started playing Unit 13 today. Cracking good fun. Also i've loved Motogp 13 on the vita so much i platinumed it !

Not played it all but Gravity rush is a must, and Golden Abyss is pretty good too.

I had fun with Unit 13 as well (played it about a month ago). I couldn't figure out why it got a lot of hate when it came out.

firelily99

King Oddball and Monster Hunter are the only games that I have played on it so I don't know how much my vote would actually count. I don't have the Vita, I just borrow it occasionally from a friend. I find that the controller can be somewhat uncomfortable for me.

The Unlosing Ranger

I had fun with Unit 13 as well (played it about a month ago). I couldn't figure out why it got a lot of hate when it came out.

It got hated? I thought it was just the kind of game that got... ignored, so to say. Dunno why it would get hated, it's a pretty damn solid TPS game with decent stealth elements and the scoring makes it even more fun.

gamerteabwoi

I don't have a large collection of games on the PSP vita but I will tell you that I have Uncharted and I think that it is really good. Now I am a real fan for Uncharted so I think that is why I like the game so much.

trainheartnet

here are my top 5:
1. persona 4: golden
2. freedom wars
3. trails of cold steel 2
4. trails of cold steel
5. sword art online hollow realization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements