• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Top 5 PC Games

Gamer_Fries

I can not really put them in order because I really love them all but here is a list of my favorites.

Binding of Isaac, Knights of the Old Republic, Garry's Mod, Showdown Effect, and The Sims 3.

Probably the games I play the most at the moment because they are all pretty varied and a good barrel of fun.

trueblue

Cant claim to be a big pc gamer,, got an alienware laptop and you be lucky to see more than footie manager getting played on it. Was meant to be my alternative platform while I was in RAF in case I got sent on detachment,,, got it when I got back from the falkalnds and was made redundant soon after lol. Have played a few but not many that I have actually completed.

Games I liked enough to complete

Footie Manager series
Total War series
Crysis series
Bio Shock
**playing Medal of Honor warfighter** ,, been on it for months tho lol

Games that just faded away

Operation Red river
Company of Hero's
Star point Gemini

Probably a few others I just cant remember :)

human5

Counter Strike should definitely be in the top 5 list. It's the most competitive first person shooter, if not the most competitive pro-gaming game ever.

nealbo

I'm new-ish to PC gaming and don't have a great PC so my favourite games aren't especially "new" or high level games. Half life and Half life 2 were great for me, I love Team Fortress 2 and my latest favourite is Fez, a very original game. I've also put quite a lot of time into the Binding of Isaac and Super Meat Boy.

Tolkin

In my opinion, the top 5 PC games are:
1. League of Legends.
2. Minecraft.
3. Skyrim
4. DOTA 2
5. Battlefield 4

And yes, I am a hardcore PC gamer.

dannyboy

In my opinion, the top 5 PC games are:
1. League of Legends.
2. Minecraft.
3. Skyrim
4. DOTA 2
5. Battlefield 4

And yes, I am a hardcore PC gamer.

Great list, I especially agree with Battlefield 4 and Skyrim. Those are two of my all time favorites.

Nomad

I like playing Forza Horizon 4 and 5, Minecraft, Final Fantasy XIV, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, God of War, and Valorant, on my PC. In fact, I am a PC gamer and I play a lot of games on my PC.

KevinPotter

everyone need a free pc game app then visit my profile for more details. eg
Call of duty World War 2
Anonymous Player's Battlefield
Ring of Fire
League of Legends.
Divinity: Original Sin 2

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements