• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

To the guests.

onison

Just wanted to say I have noticed that alot of guests visit the site and would like to invite you guys to stay and hang out for a while. Sign up and introduce your self. We would all like to hear and discuss your thoughts and ideas on playstation products. It's a great site for those with a love of gaming, especially on a playstation console. So please, sign up and contribute to the site you enjoy reading threads on. I'm sure you have many ideas and such that we would all enjoy discussing also.

Legendoflore

I agree, if you're a guest and you've enjoyed the discussions on the forum or have something that your really want to see, or a question, a problem, or just want to say hi. We could always use new members to really rachet up the talks that we've been having. There's probably things that we should be talking about but don't.

CpmPanda

This is true, guests, it doesn't take long to register and you can use your psn ID as your username if you want. Just in case we scare you, don't be scared, we're all gamers and we all share the same love and passion for gaming.

Legendoflore

Exactly, there is a lot of great info and discussion to be had here if you're willing to join and most topics are open for talking about. There are a lot of helpful people on the board, and you can get information that you need sometimes a lot faster on a board where people might be experiencing the same problems as you.

Oakster

I had created an account a while ago but had never actually posted much until today :)
Guess I need to lose my shyness, I'm usually a big lurker in most forums.
I think I hadn't posted in months.

Last edited:

onison

I had created an account a while ago but had never actually posted much until today :)
Guess I need to lose my shyness, I'm usually a big lurker in most forums.
I think I hadn't posted in months.

Well welcome. Nothing to be shy about here. I can honestly say the people here are the best and more then willing to help with any question. Ask away. Gives us more to discuss.

jstep7262

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I'm fairly scary and mean ;)

Just kidding!! Yeah, there's nothing wrong with lurking, but we'd definitely love to see you registered and become a part of the community-There's no selling of e-mail addresses or anything like that. That's just dumb.

BBGold

It's a forum! For video gaming! Why lurk? Don't be scared of a forum! Just because facebook and twitter took over forums these days doesn't mean forums are pointless, they are not! I take a forum over any other form of communication. It's more organized and there's no 'like' spamming lmfao

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Credits to onison,as a result of this topic you have managed to entice people to register and start posting here..Top job mate. :)

Moved and STICKIED

Last edited:

onison

Thank you Oberon. I really hope this will encourage more guests to sign up. Its just that I noticed the amount of guests on the site at any given time far outnumber those who have registered and I was hoping to even out the number a little. So please guests, sign up and join us. Thanks again.

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
It's great to have a thread like this.

I can say full heartedly that this is one of the most friendly gaming forums around so why not get involved in some great discussions :D

onison

Thanks Oakster. Let your friends in the gaming world know about us and have them sign up. Thanks again.

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
If anyone is having doubts about signing up I'd whole heartedly suggest this site because its not only informative but very friendly. I was cautious at first because some gaming forums have 'cliques' but this forum wasn't like that and I'm glad as this forum was very welcoming.

onison

If anyone is having doubts about signing up I'd whole heartedly suggest this site because its not only informative but very friendly. I was cautious at first because some gaming forums have 'cliques' but this forum wasn't like that and I'm glad as this forum was very welcoming.

Thank you Derri. Glad you decided to join in the conversation.

Haze

I signed up n post a thread 40 viewers n no reply.. such a great forums this is..

Well we're sorry you couldn't get a response within 24 hours. And 40 views does not exactly mean those 40 views are from members. Could be from non-members too.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements