• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Titanfall beta trial invites sent

KMJ_84

A Titanfall beta trial on Xbox One appears to have been confirmed by Electronic Arts, as the publisher begins to issue invites to a growing number of people.

Various users on the games forum NeoGAF claim to be receiving emails from EA explaining they have been granted access to the beta trial.

"Congratulations, you have been selected to take part in an exclusive trial for an upcoming EA title on Microsoft's Xbox One," reads the company's invite.

Separately, the Titanfall Xbox One beta site has gone live, suggesting that a general announcement is imminent.

The Titanfall release date is March 11, according to EA's schedule. The highly anticipated Respawn Entertainment shooter is generally considered as a key asset for Microsoft and its Xbox business. It will ship on Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.

It is unclear how many users will be invited to the beta trial. CVG has contacted EA for comment.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/445519/titanfall-beta-trial-invites-sent/

Anyone on here with an Xbox One?

Have you received and invitation?

RobDaCool

I got into the PC demo...errr beta, didn't think my crappy computer could run it, turns out a $250 Acer from Walmart can run Titalfall just as well as an XboxOne lol

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
I have to admit I am jealous of Xbox having exclusive rights to this game as it looks so god damn awesome.

Bucketbiff

I have an xbox one also and was in the beta And to be honest I didn't enjoy it that much as it has a.i. That players would camp at and just take them out and they add to the score so the players would only have like 1 pilot kill and 20 odd a.i so no matter how u played that would always do u out of a win and also I mean xbox clans are recruiting already for it and it isn't even out what happened to just playing the game for fun instead of all these nobby clans forming

KMJ_84

I have an xbox one also and was in the beta And to be honest I didn't enjoy it that much as it has a.i. That players would camp at and just take them out and they add to the score so the players would only have like 1 pilot kill and 20 odd a.i so no matter how u played that would always do u out of a win and also I mean xbox clans are recruiting already for it and it isn't even out what happened to just playing the game for fun instead of all these nobby clans forming

Will they be leaving bots in MP when the game is fully released? How odd!

Bucketbiff

Yeah but to be honest they not usually strong enough to kill ya also they come down from the sky in like pods so u get some people just watching the sky for a pod drop and they camp it don't get me wrong it's a good game just seems to be like it's gonna be another cod a thon

KMJ_84

Yeah but to be honest they not usually strong enough to kill ya also they come down from the sky in like pods so u get some people just watching the sky for a pod drop and they camp it don't get me wrong it's a good game just seems to be like it's gonna be another cod a thon

Haha, I heard from someone who played the beta that the AI kills don't tally towards your KD (he was bragging about his KD being so high...like it matters).

When I was watching beta vids of Titanfall it just looked like another FPS.. Like Halo and CoD had a baby ;)

Bucketbiff

Yeah it's a lot like that I mean it's fun for a bit but Just seems like it would bore after a while I mean we will see when the full game hits

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
I believe the AI kills don't go towards your K/D because they aren't strong. Like most people can get 50+ bot kills in a match but only get 11-15 pilot kills.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements