• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Tired of the gameplay?

NyxCaedis_

Is anyone getting bored of the game in general?

Most of the time, it's just farming for resources and research. I play with my boyfriend, and he made it easier for me to play by giving me the Prime version of a really powerful weapon. I don't mind it, but it kind of makes it easy for me to kick lots of butt. I wish they had... different kinds of missions. Better ones, ya know? Defense is alright, but the one with life support is a pain in the butt. Does anyone else agree?

edogn12

YES. Warframe by itself is a great game. But there has to be only 5 types of missions. Very repetitive.

wowtgp

I have played this game on PC and I can tell that you will get bored of it after a while. While the combat is really amazing, there is nothing more to play for.

InTheNation

I have played this game on PC and I can tell that you will get bored of it after a while. While the combat is really amazing, there is nothing more to play for.

I agree a lot with you. It feels really fun at the start when you start learning about all the different things you can do, but after a while, that childlike excitement slowly but surely starts to die out. And once that initial honeymoon period is over, I'm not really sure what's left for me.

sparkblade14

Yeah this is the reason I played it on PC but didn't bother downloading it on my PS4. The gun play and melee fighting is solid, but it seems like there's no enough depth. Grinding also seems like a chore, but it is F2P after all. It needs more mission variety.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements