• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Tips n tricks, hacks, cheat codes.....any other helpful stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

philthy

Howdy all,
Thought i would start a thread so we can start sharing............

i would love an 'unlimited health, unlimited weapons/ammo' type code....... anyone????

draveryn

Howdy all,
Thought i would start a thread so we can start sharing............

i would love an 'unlimited health, unlimited weapons/ammo' type code....... anyone????
Of course, I don't use cheats so often, since they are blocked for them, but I can advise a service with a large selection of different cheats for a bunch of games. Of course if you're interested?

zackyums

Banned
Do you happen to have any cheats for apex? As far as I know, there are just incredibly many cheats for apex that the game almost does not detect. Such cheats help to shoot, dodge and even see through walls. Although I haven't used such cheats yet. I want to learn how to play first, and then cheat.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Do you happen to have any cheats for apex? As far as I know, there are just incredibly many cheats for apex that the game almost does not detect. Such cheats help to shoot, dodge and even see through walls. Although I haven't used such cheats yet. I want to learn how to play first, and then cheat.
No. And we do not intend to teach you how to cheat!

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.