• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

This is ridiculous

Denys200810

I really want a ps5 but these scalpers ruined it, i could of gotten it for christmas but no bareley any people bought it, shame on them and dont buy it from them

I really want a ps5 but these scalpers ruined it, i could of gotten it for christmas but no bareley any people bought it, shame on them and dont buy it from them
I want people to see this And Sony to see this

Attachments

• 20201113_091301.jpg
    20201113_091301.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20201113_091232.jpg
    20201113_091232.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 3

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
That isn't surprising. As a hobby and to make extra money for my game collecting, I buy and sell older consoles. I see those inflated shipping fees on eBay all the time. I'd see listings for like 3 PS2s that are selling for like 20 bucks but with 80 dollar shipping/handling fees. That should cost 20 bucks max lol. Or my favorite is a copy of a game in a DVD case (like a PS2 or Xbox game) but it costs 30 bucks to ship. Get out of here!

Archer_Legend

Well you could just build a pc and play at better deteails and framerates instead

jasonc3420

I got lucky and was able to purchase one from best buy yesterday but I agree the entire process since preorders was a crap shoot. Why wouldn't they limit purchases and not allow bots. Its not like they'd sell 1 less console. When there are scalpers out there with more units than retailers you think they'd recognize the problem and do something to solve it.

rackenhack

You are lucky...I have one and its a brick. No customer support. Warranty is useless if you cannot contact anyone. Mine is unplayable. Look on google...I am not the only one. Search PS5 freezes in gameplay.

bogota

I'm actually not surprised. There are people who buy and sells

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements