• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

The Playstation 4 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

efrahinu19

An online guide? Cool, if there's anything I need more information on or instructions on I'll come here. By the way, one hundred and forty games in the first year! That's awesome, as well as forty of them being PlayStation exclusives that's just incredible. Compared to the eighteen exclusives that the Xbox One is going to have that's just in Sony's favor all the way. I'm really looking forward to playing the PS4 and the the first year of games.

CpmPanda

Agreed, that was very well written and formatted. Thanks for that man, I will share this with my fellow buddies on facebook whom want a PS4 but aren't too sure. This'll show them a bit more info since they're too lazy to research everything themselves haha.

HeinrichM

Appreciate the guide, thanks. The new PS4 does look like a real winner. I can not wait to get mine and to start playing! Thanks for the list of additional features and the answers to some questions.

edogn12

I find it very amusing that PS4 and Xbox1 are able to play dvd and blu ray but the wii and the wii u still dont have this basic feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements