• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

The Elder Scrolls Online PS4 Friends/Dungeons/Guild Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freenadd

psn id : freenadd
Server: europe

The guild Krull, (yes i've seen that movie too) is in need of a few more players to join.
We only have 7 at the moment.
The guild itself is a ''fun'' type of guild.
Alliance of the guild is the pact.

If anyone is interested, mail me in the game.

kylegw88

looking for some people to run around Cyrodil (pvp) with. Europe server, Daggerfall cov, i play a templar & am participating in the 30 day battle.anywho i prefer to heal, but have few friends in tamriel so far so i end up running in small groups of maybe 2-5 on average and dpsing. im currently 9th on D.C. boards, 90th overall. If there are any D.C. cats still playing pvp or wanting a decent healer, hit me up :) Stonds0ber88

DevilDogx0

"Blood for the Pact" PvP Guild Recruiting new members/Ebonheart/NorthAmerican server

Hello! We are Blood for the Pact... A PvP guild that focuses on fighting side by side each other on the Battlefield. We made this clan for several reasons: On Ebonheart, it's a rare occurrence to see a group of us taking something, everyone pretty much runs around every which way following the guy in front of him, and We love the idea of possibly being the group that turned the tides on the battlefield. We accept all players, high level, low level, newbies, or seasoned veterans, it doesn't matter! If you do decide to join the ranks, it's preferable if you have your headset on... Don't be shy, We don't bite hard! if you have any questions, want to join, or simply want to tell me how bad I am at these forum posts, hit me up on psn: DevilDogx0 or RebornRonin. Thanks for considering, and i'll see you guys on the battlefield!

FatFury

Sounds interesting. Level 21 high elf sorcerer (learning lol) me up on PSN and note in the message section (from forum)

PSN: xFURIOUSJONESx

Replicator

Join My Guild and recieve a free vampire bite, and some of the best hand crafted weapons and clothes.

My PSN id replicator007. My eSO id is replicator007. And the guild store is Replicator's Mini Mart.

So come join and have fun, with us, and enjoy the bite.

Last edited:

Dem0Dude88

Help with Wayshire Sewers dungeon!

Me and a buddy looking for help with this dungeon.

We are ebonHeart

Add Jok3r8958
Demodude88

or just send us a msg if you wanna help.

Last edited:

WolfBoy34102

Hello everyone I am looking for friends and possible guild members. I work a lot so I may vanish for awhile but I would like to find people I can play ESO with when I can. I have a guild and my PSN name is WolfBoy34102 message me if you are interested!!!

Dragon.relic

Looking for members to join our new clan. Our name is inner sanctum. We are looking for mature members. We are on the eastern coast. If you would like to join or have any questions msg me on psn.

Psn: fusiondraco420

We are apart of dagger fall covenant

Last edited:

TeHDeaDeyeZ

Guild Recruiting

Angry Old Men - belgium guild

looking for members to fill their ranks, we are a small social bunch. that try to help each outher out. our goal is to end up doing dungeon's raids & pvp together
our faction is ebonheart

intrested in joining?

add badzmarius_be or tehdeadeyez

Clayton445

Hello! My PSN is Clayton445 and we're looking for healers in the aldmeri dominion for our guild, Devil's Advocates! I started this game after my friends and they helped me the whole way even though their veterans now. We're a really laid back, help eachother out, no gold requested type of guild. We just really think that your skills are already limited so why limit them further by trying to branch out into every skill! Instead we have high level crafters of each variety as well as low level crafters who need the experience! We seem to have one of each kind of player, except for any healers! But anyone else is welcome! Aldmeri Dominion preferable but we also have quite a few ebonheart players! We also provide free bites for vampire and werewolf! Send me a message on Playstation network at Clayton445 or Elder scrolls online! We have veteran players and low levels, additionally almost everyone has multiple characters. Any level is welcome and we love to help out and experience everything this game has to offer together! Join our guild and see how great the game gets when you have a good group of friends with you!

Last edited:

unggabungga65

I just got the game and I am in need of some friends to play with or a good guild. I'm old compared to most people I've heard so far so I would prefer a mature guild. I just started and don't have a toon past level 10 so I'm willing to join any faction. Anyone willing to play send me a request.
Psn: unggabungga65

The-A_Wolf

Looking for friends for Co Op adventures and missions. I am based in Australia. I'm just starting out in the game.
My username is: TheA-Wolf

bdph2008

Shoot me a message my man. I am only lvl 17 in the ebonheart pact but looking for people to play with. Solo or sometimes I got one other person to play with ain't doing it.

Daggerfall covenant. BLUE FOR THE WIN

Hey guys. Just doing some recruiting. We are looking for more players to join our new guild. We are very active and play daily. We link up with other guilds on TESO and "take back those forts" ....

We roll deep. So please only mature players only. All classes and races excepted and no stingy bites. Come play and have fun. We are taking over. Blue for the win!!!!

Guild name: Strange and Unusual

Fuck normality....be Strange and Unusual. Lets have fun and be on a winning team with great STRATEGY and LEADERSHIP. Tell your friends.

Add me on psn: Oliver_Hurrmouth

....I play alot of other games...

Last edited:

Madminsh

Hi all.
I am tired of getting kicked out of guild's for no particular reason. Trade guilds to be more specific. So I set up my own guild. It's called trottersindependentraders all this will be for is trade. Selling things on the guild store. We need above 50 members as I'll no to get a guild trader. I hope we can get that. If you would like an invite. Don't be a plonker and send me a msg. My PSn is Mad_Minsh. I'll add you straight away. U will not never be kicked for no good reason and I'm sure there will always be someone one to group up with.

Thanks all

Madminsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements