• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

The Elder Scrolls Online PS4 Friends/Dungeons/Guild Thread!

Spiderbomb

PSN: Spiderbomb

Recruiting members for Ebonheart PVP Guild "The Nerve"; we're currently fighting in Chillrend and questing on Thornblade. Organized, mature group with clear goals and no fuss. Players age 18+ are preferred. For membership / more info, please contact Spiderbomb or iPeriphery69, or leave your PSN tag in comments below.

J1mmith

Hello everyone J1mmith Here!

Im looking for some invites to a couple of trading guilds if possible? on EU Server!

PSN - J1mmith
In game name - Sir Jimmith

Hopefully someone can help! Many Thanks

BubblesWorth

Looking for a powerlevel for new character 1 to v1

Looking to make a imperial healer but rather get to v1 fast help please. Psn is DeadlyMaynard on us sever Thanks for help if someone does

Last edited:

Cabbage

Just started playing on Euro Servers despite living in the US I tried making characters on the US Server couldn't get one I liked and it won't let me delete any more so switched to Euro Servers I am a Dark Elf Dragon Knight in the Daggerfall Conveant if anyone wants to help me out and play with my character my PSN is Chickenfin55

TheRealYbgir

Looking for people of any levels, majorly 40+ right now since I want to do dungeons. I'm in the Alder Dominion alliance, level 46 Templar. Message or send FR to TheRealYbgir, I'm also on the NA Megaserver, with GMT: -6

Mocha angel

Hi started a guild in the daggerfall covenant looking for players to join to run dungeons raids pvp crafting ....psn id rainma719

J33tG33k

Hi. New to these forums. But I'm looking for good, fun loving folks to go dungeon delving with myself. This game is great but I'm sure it would be better with a few buddies. I'm a level 17 khajitt nightblade in the Aldmeri Dominion on the North American servers. If anyone is interested in delving with me, feel free to add G33k5quadstud.

xR0TxINxPIECESx

What's up everyone? I'm new to the forums here and the primary reason I've joined is, I'm looking for active people and/or a guild to do dungeon runs and trials with. If you're interested feel free to hit me up.

PSN ID: xR0TxINxPIECESx (zero in rot)
ESO North American Server.
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
Primary Character: Vet Rank 12 Magicka Based Dunmer Nightblade
Primary Role: DPS
Secondary Role: Assisted healing (Through both Siphoning and Resto Trees)
For PVE: 1st Bar Destro with Rank 4 Soul Tether Ultimate, and 2nd Bar Restro with Rank 4 Shooting Star Ultimate.
Quick Run Down of my play style: My build is very self sufficient with good resource management, great damage output. I keep Healing Ward and Harness Magicka to soak up damage, all the while Siphoning health and weakening my enemies and boosting my own damage output. My build allows me to constantly regenerate resources and health while dishing out damage, and I can also heal others both actively and passively. Also have the ability to generate Ultimate quite quickly which I'll pop Shooting Star for massive damage and more Ultimate Regen, or pop Soul Tether as an "Oh Shit" skill which incapacitates, damages, and heals myself, also providing a synergy for my team mates to heal themselves as well.

Also Maxed in Wood crafting and Clothing.

I'm looking forward to tackling some Vet Dungeons, so hope to hear from you guys.

LaTigara

I'm new to PS4 and my first game is ESO. I'm 36, female, IL USA looking for friends to quest with because frankly some of the guys I have to fight are kicking my bootay. I need help lol.

Hunniebunnies
lvl 5
Nord
Nightblade
Ebonheart Pact

Last edited:

LaTigara

What's up everyone? I'm new to the forums here and the primary reason I've joined is, I'm looking for active people and/or a guild to do dungeon runs and trials with. If you're interested feel free to hit me up.

PSN ID: xR0TxINxPIECESx (zero in rot)
ESO North American Server.
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
Primary Character: Vet Rank 12 Magicka Based Dunmer Nightblade
Primary Role: DPS
Secondary Role: Assisted healing (Through both Siphoning and Resto Trees)
For PVE: 1st Bar Destro with Rank 4 Soul Tether Ultimate, and 2nd Bar Restro with Rank 4 Shooting Star Ultimate.
Quick Run Down of my play style: My build is very self sufficient with good resource management, great damage output. I keep Healing Ward and Harness Magicka to soak up damage, all the while Siphoning health and weakening my enemies and boosting my own damage output. My build allows me to constantly regenerate resources and health while dishing out damage, and I can also heal others both actively and passively. Also have the ability to generate Ultimate quite quickly which I'll pop Shooting Star for massive damage and more Ultimate Regen, or pop Soul Tether as an "Oh Shit" skill which incapacitates, damages, and heals myself, also providing a synergy for my team mates to heal themselves as well.

Also Maxed in Wood crafting and Clothing.

I'm looking forward to tackling some Vet Dungeons, so hope to hear from you guys.
Be my mentor? pretty please...

Gamer_Newb

Hello everyone. New member of the forum site here. Just started ESO and looking for some players to roam about with. The online version of ES is very new to me so why not enjoy it online with other players, just like the good old Runescape days lol anyways, add my psn if interested - GinGcfc.

TheDill

Active player looking for trading guilds. Message on here or on PSN.

PSN TheDill

I play on NA server in the AD

Last edited:

White_Hammer867

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a crafting guild or something to join? I just started the other day and I'm trying to get my blacksmithing up. If i could find a guild that could help me out by giving me supplies, or items to de-construct I would eventually just try and build you great amour and weapons once my skill gets higher! :) I'm with the ebonheat pact btw. And if you're in a guild, or knows someone who's in a guild like that, message me on PS4! PSN ID is White_hammer867 :) thanks to any who help!

Chezzydizzy

Hi. Relatively new. Just level 18. Looking for friendly guild invite.
Am in EU.
PSN. Chezzydizzy.

Thanks

Last edited:

Nexo_ultra

Hey I'm new to the game and fed up of playing alone so can someone please offer me a guild?
PSN ID: Nexo_Ultra
Alliance is Daggerfall

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!