• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

The Army Of Assassins (AoA) looking fo Hardcore Gamers

powerpound14

Hi ,Potential Recruit

I am Powerpound14 *****General Of The Army/Leader Of AoA. I formed my clan 9 years ago. i wanted to make a clan that no one ever saw in the lobbies. A Clan not only on one game but on all games.I wanted to celebrate all aspects and the many different genera's of gaming. I also wanted to create a brotherhood of gamers that actually played with and helped each other out. Thats when i formed our name The Army Of Assassins. Now i know your saying you just picked that name because it sounds badass. Well your wrong, it does sound badass but our name symbolizes what where all about.Lets break it down. The word "Army" symbolizes order,structure,loyalty,freedom and commitment. The Word "Assassin" symbolizes Dedication,intelligence and strategy .My clans been on many games in our history a couple examples being(COD:BO2,BFBC2,COD:Ghosts,ACBF,FC2,SE3,FC3,War thunder,DCUO,BF4,Watchdogs) and this year with the new generation kicking in we will be on Destiny,ACU,FC4,Driveclub,Possibly CODAW,The division and many more.As i said above My clan cares about all aspects of gaming not just multiplayer. We have shooters,racers,flyers,trophy hunters,map Creators. AoA is a Colored war flag of awesomeness. We let anyone try out for AoA but few make it in because we dont accept recruits because they go 30 and 5 in a COD Lobby or they get high on the leaderboards. We accept recruits on .How much do you game with the clan,how many members have you suggested to the clan for recruitment. how many posts have you posted on the clans FB page. As you can tell we value clan participation and activity in AoA above skill.This is not however to say that we dont have skill. AoA strives and gives it 150% all the time to be the best we can be .These are an example of SOME of our stats

9 years old
Top 100 clans on AC4 Black Flag.
Won 1 bronze,silver,gold divisions and 2 platinums division in call of duty ghosts as well as competing for diamond.
B02 Gold elite clan ,multiple silver and gold wins
80% Clan Battle win ratio before bf4
60% Bf4 clan Battle win ratio.
A unique trophy sector with an average 5355 total trophies and a average 84 total platinums
A top general with over 13000 trophies and over 230 platinums.
Multiple Trolling Wins
multiple members with 3.0 K/ds.
Soon to be on 6 diffrent games
20% acceptance rate on new members

. The reason that we value a "Gamer mentality" over skill is because we find that most of the time the people that are heavily skilled are just not gamers.They DONT CARE about the culture of gaming. I can teach anyone how to build a map,race a car or shoot a gun but i cant teach commitment and "Being a Gamer". As you can tell our clan is not for "Casuals" or noobs. Everyone in AoA has a burning passion and desire to game and to fully jump into the Awesome culture that we all have created.

The ruling body of AoA is The High Council. Unlike other clans i offer members a chance to become a general and a leader of the clan and to also get a vote on the High Council. We have three classes,enlisted ,officer,and generals.Each rank has responsibilities and duties. This clan actually cares about its members we have people from Britian,The U.S and the Netherlands. We schedule everyone the best we can so everyone can attend as many events as possible. The more you give to the clan, the more we give to you.

So if your interested here are the details about the recruiting process:

Requirements to apply to join AoA:

14yrs of Age Minimum(Average clan age 30)

Required to sign up with our facebook page(Our HUB OF ALL INFORMATION )
facebook.com/groups/174235759400007/

The Recruiting Process:

send me a pvt msg on here or our facebook page

We sit you down for an interview in a Private Chat. We explain Our clan to you and we do a Q&A with you. If we accept you you are put into a two week trial period .(We accept people on how much participation on the FB Page and How Much game time you get in with our members )At the end of the two weeks we meet for a second interview where we tell you if we think your a good fit for us and where you tell us if you think your a good fit for us. The AoA High Council votes and we decide whether you get in. If you get in then we explain what will now be asked of you now as a full member

Attachments

• AoA emblem.jpg
    AoA emblem.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 553

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements