• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Telltale batman

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I hope that's a physical copy, because the company (telltale) is closed. Their last release was a DLC for The Walking Dead.

If I were you and I wanted a batman game, I'd exchanged that for Arkham City. There's a remastered version called "Return to Arkham," but it has some glitches and I am not sure they were fixed.

Dmacmag

I hope that's a physical copy, because the company (telltale) is closed. Their last release was a DLC for The Walking Dead.

If I were you and I wanted a batman game, I'd exchanged that for Arkham City. There's a remastered version called "Return to Arkham," but it has some glitches and I am not sure they were fixed.
It's still for sale in ps store they said it should work but it's not all other telltale games are working

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
It's still for sale in ps store they said it should work but it's not all other telltale games are working
Yikes. Well, I don't know what to tell you now. The batman telltale game was a bit rushed to coincide with a release at the time. I think it was Arkham Knight.

EDIT: The game was released after Arkham Knight, so I guess Return to Arkham was it.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!