• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

stupid question

snikr

Being old and not up on current tech I need some help. My daughter bought a streaming movie from Amazon. She wanted a DVD but hit ORDER before she knew what was what. Is there a way I can play the movie through my PS4? If yes, how??? Thanks for your help.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I'm guessing you'll need to download the "Amazon Prime Video" app on your PS4. I'm not familiar with how that works, but I did a search on google, and that was the first thing that came up.

I'm seeing two references: Amazon Prime Video, and Amazon Video. Here's two of the searches:
  • Step 1: Click the Amazon Video icon on the PlayStation 4 Menu to download the application. Once the download is complete, return to the Menu to launch the application.
  • Step 2: Once in the Amazon Video application on your PS4, you can sign in with your Amazon.co.uk account details.
  • Step 3: Start enjoying Amazon Video on your PS4.
A subscription to Amazon Prime, required for access to Amazon Prime Instant Video on PS4, will run you $119/£79 per year. However, even without the Amazon Prime membership, you can still rent or buy digital copies of your favorite shows and movies, which varies in price.

snikr

Thanks. My daughter has the Prime account so I figure it should work back here in the USA. Once again Thanks for the help.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!